Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Meh. I'd give RE:ORC a 4.5 out of 10 because it is okay game. AI is stupid. You shoot zombies and humans many times before they goes down. So poor.

Meh. I'd give RE:ORC a 4.5 out of 10 because it is okay game. AI is stupid. You shoot zombies and humans many times before they goes down. So poor.

Yup, AI isn't great but it is more worse in some games like BF2 and best game with AI that I was experience is COD Black Ops, UT3 and Gears of War 3.

It took 2 rounds to down the zombies and soldiers with precision rifle but took much as 10 rounds with heavy machine gun, even head too.

Really? I almost to decide to buy RE6 game. I asked one of steamers a question. I said how was it? She said good... ha

Really? I almost to decide to buy RE6 game. I asked one of steamers a question. I said how was it? She said good... ha

RE: ORC isn't same as RE 6, it is just spin off game that happened between RE 2 and RE 3.

I'm definitely buy RE 6 and they should not same crap as RE: ORC because of different developers.

Oh, I get it. My RE 5 was Capcom developer. RE:ORC is Slant Six Games developer. Oops, I'm wrong. I thought that ORC is RE 6... RE 6 will release this November 20, 2012

Oh, I get it. My RE 5 was Capcom developer. RE:ORC is Slant Six Games developer. Oops, I'm wrong. I thought that ORC is RE 6... RE 6 will release this November 20, 2012

Yup for PC only but console version will get one in October.

I don't know why console version got earlier. :roll:

Capcom need quit say DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC, etc so I don't give ratass about DLC.

I know this is kinda late. But I noticed you're a gamer..
If you are you should totally try PS3 way better than xbox!

I know this is kinda late. But I noticed you're a gamer..
If you are you should totally try PS3 way better than xbox!

I already own PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360.

I prefer PC/Mac as primary for all games.

For console games, I usually buy first party games like Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360, LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3, and some third party games that never released to PC or Mac like Red Dead Redemption.

I already own PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360.

I prefer PC/Mac as primary for all games.

For console games, I usually buy first party games like Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360, LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3, and some third party games that never released to PC or Mac like Red Dead Redemption.

What's your best PS3 Game? Plz don't tell me Batman nor battlefield3! :laugh2:

What's your best PS3 Game? Plz don't tell me Batman nor battlefield3! :laugh2:

Infamous series are best PS3 game that I played.

Why you don't want to list Batman or Battlefield 3?

I don't like Battlefield 3 anymore and already lost respect to EA.

I played Batman Arkham Asylum/Arkham City on PC and beat both of games, also I got Batman Arkham City for free with purchase of new GeForce card last year.

Cause it's everyone fav
My fav is COD:Black ops! on ps3
Batman Arkham is not bad .. =]

For MGS? PSX-PS3.

Most FPS gamers are PC.

I never own xbox360 before and never will get it. Why should I pay xbox live for xbox360? It's pretty rip off since most PC games, Wii games, iOS games, and PS3 games are free.

For MGS? PSX-PS3.

Most FPS gamers are PC.

I never own xbox360 before and never will get it. Why should I pay xbox live for xbox360? It's pretty rip off since most PC games, Wii games, iOS games, and PS3 games are free.

On XBL because that's where my friends are. As I understand it from friends who own both, Xbox Live's online services for hooking up with friends are far ahead of those on PSN.

Thing is, you can afford hundreds for the system and new games but you can't afford the price of one game a year for all the stuff you get with Live? I can see both sides of it and would love it if Live was free, but things like the party system work so well I'd miss them.

Also, PC stuff isn't free. Someone's paying rental for those servers.

The Resident Evil series has been on the backslide for about 8 years... I love the originals, but the new stuff is too "shooter" not enough "puzzler/survival".

Silent Hill is where it's at! :D

Back