Resident Evil 5

Colder243

Reaction score
I wonder any of you planning to get Resident Evil 5 game for Xbox 360 or PS3? I already ordered it both (PS3/X360). RE5 looks little easy game because I heard it is short each of mission.. Oh well, RE5 will out by 13th in US but lucky for UK, Other countries already out. Once again, If anyone get this game or not.. Just add me in your list as friend, that would be cool :) Mine's - PSN (ColderApo243) and X360 Live (Apollo9308) Ok, Hope to see ya there on PS3 or X360.

I want to play on RE5!! Sad, I am too busy for other stuff. I have to waiting till right time. I beat RE0 to RE4.

Hunk is my favourite for neck breaker. My best was 45 or something in a row. Not worry about ammo run out.

[yt]EwMjwwEhMDk[/yt]

Edit: Damn embedding disabled. Here a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwMj...ectronics-gaming/63128-resident-evil-5-a.html

Very odd. RE1 don't have subtitle on PSX but RE1 do have subtitle for DS.

Oh! Hope you r gonna get it soon lol. RE5 have subtitles, Co-op Mode (Online and Offline) Online for friends or invite anyone and Offline for a real person to person as local.. Yeah, I beat RE Zero 0 to 3. I aint done with RE 4 in a year and I have RE UC for Wii it is awesome game. I view this video, wow looks sick and damn crazy over 90s row kill.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm a RE fan haha. <33

OMG! I SOOOO CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THIS GAME!
I played the demo and it was really good, the graphics are SUPERB...
but it lacks that horror feel to it compared to the previous titles.

Resident Evil 4 was scary, no lie especially the village part in the beginning lmao.

This game is going to be awesome... I can't wait to purchase it.

Check my post in my thread about Resident Evil 5 as well. :)

Will get the RE5 on PS3 when I have the time and $$

Oh, yeah I got both X360 and PS3 :) these r still so awesome and I'm used to with "kill to brainwashers as zombies". Here's one hint.. When you beat a game under a 4 or 5 hours then you will get infinifed ammo of rocker lancker.. I heard that most rumor from Video Games Future Release about able Resident Evil 6 or... ReBoot Resident Evil... and Resident Evil Sequel for (Only Wii) coming on 2010 it is about back in Resident Evil 2.. like, remake (Leon and Clair) Hope any of you get this RE5 or not. :)

It appears that Resident Evil 5 is the final chapter in the series with Albert Wesker who started all this evil since and he is dead at the end so...he may be dead but I bet his "legacy" will still carry on...because Tricell which replaced Umbellia Corporation isnt completely destoryed yet.

Umbellia was completely destoryed in Resident Evil Code : Veronica X thou.

Heh. One of my roommates really love that game and he won't stop playing the RE5. I just looked in that new game and it looks so fantastic and very nice background. :) I don't know if I should give a try... :hmm: :dunno:

Heh. One of my roommates really love that game and he won't stop playing the RE5. I just looked in that new game and it looks so fantastic and very nice background. :) I don't know if I should give a try... :hmm: :dunno:

lol yea its one of the nicest looking games compared to other games such as Dead Space.

Very nice and detailed environments, well dressed characters, awesome animation and a great story well written lol it was certainly one of the best RE games I ever grew to love so far. I've beat it on amateur, normal, veteran, and professional mode. and upgraded most of my weapons but not all yet lol and played mercenaries mode but damn hard lol so far its really a great game to own.

That game was bit disappointing, not even scary at all.
BUT, still I enjoy that game very much, it's fun, easy and what else? Chris Redfield! HAHA!

Dont even forget Jill Valentine. :)

I noticed shes a blonde in this sequel when the last time I've played as her she was a brunette...perhas she dyed her hair or something. lol :lol:

Oh yeah, i totally forget about Jill.
First game, her hair was so LOOOONG!
in RE3, she wents short
now RE5, she wents blondie!
I admit Jill is much cooler in re5, her outfits and fighting style, maybe.

Yep :)

RE5 is proably by far the coolest RE game ever made. Very nicely done like an awesome summer blockbuster thriller.

Back