Research paper completed....

apkeats26

Reaction score
My research paper is finally done, due to the fact that others in my class will be viewing this site, I will have it available tomorrow evening.....IM/email me if you'd like to have me send it to you. AIM - apkeats26, email- lifeisavapor@hotmail.com

why not post it here? unless you're trying to hook up to some free hot Deaf sex? ;)

Post it in here....we all want to see it.:)

Deaf258 said:
why not post it here? unless you're trying to hook up to some free hot Deaf sex? ;)

:werd: hmm, isn't this Deaf258 truly a clever guy,
many thanks to him :)

why not post it here ?
:mrgreen:

Deaf258 said:
Didn't he just say that others from his class will be viewing this site? He probably wants to give it some time before showing it. It's like us in school... we type up a paper and turn it in. We don't show anyone until after it's graded and the class is over. After that, we can finally show everyone. I do that sometimes.

:applause: Yes!! Post it in here..We would love to read it.....It would be nice to share with the others...

Well, I'm not trying to hook up w/ hot sex...the reason is that I did tell my entire class about this site, about 45 people, and they will probably see it, so I don't want to post my paper until after it's turned in. I don't doubt my class, but you never know these days....It'll be turned in tomorrow on here around...5pm ish...

YAY! Good to know there are hearing that dont feel like an outcast here. At least they'll be able to learn about us deafies!:)

Well, I have the knack of reading between the lines and fishing out the hidden motives.. ;)

Hmm, me too.. sort of... Aaron actually loves to eat grapefruits :)

Back