Requests of Sigs or Avatars v2

SalemSajxor22

Reaction score
Just bringing this thread back from alldeaf version 1...

To whoever that did request, but have not gotten a sig or avatar from me, please post your request again in this thread.

Thanks.

hi - i remembered i post few ideas i would like you to make for me and i never got anything - its not a biggie deal but i would still like to have a request artwork from you :)

how about make me a new signature with my username ? i would like to have at least two different signatures if thats possible? make one with stars and moons and for another one, use your creative - MANY THANKS... PM me when ure done

Hrm... I have another request and it has been two months (I think) since the first one you made.

I would like to have a signature with historical cave-like background and a woman in her bear cloth and a baby in her arm. I couldn't remember what the theme should say. :(

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hrm... I have another request and it has been two months (I think) since the first one you made.

I would like to have a signature with historical cave-like background and a woman in her bear cloth and a baby in her arm. I couldn't remember what the theme should say. :(

lol - that sound a good idea for a signature -- im curious why did u come up with that kind of idea? :cool:

Ah, thank you, Kel. I guess it's because I love the nature and the old time scenes. Wagons, caves, logcabins (one room), horses, tamed cattle, fur cloths, etc. are the ones I love to look at.

That's my first time to ask you. Thanks for a picture of Domokun that you made it for me, LOL. So, I would like to have some Communist or Stalin theme (both, sig and avatar) color theme, obviously- yellow and Red. pls.

Hi Salem!! I never ask u to make me a sig but I would like to have one from ya. PM me when u can. I will tell u what i want. Thanks!

Can i have a banner that looks like cloudy with rain and heart beneth it... with my quote in my sig???

:kneeling on my knees, begging:

PLEASSSEEEEE????????

Attachments

• 22.gif
    22.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 190
Draw it for me pretty please...

pm me when u have time....

hmmz i want a banner & avator
anythings you do watever you want to make it... but make sure put that "LilyxLui" with only two my fave colors>>baby blue or da black either :) and oh, also i will send it to you da my pic-i will see which do i like & pick one...aiiight? thanks and Huge thanks!!;)

Will you please make an avatar and sig for me? You know what kind of person I am...right? :-P

Hey! Here's some couple of requests as i said before..

Stevey Boy

steveyboyava.gif

steveyboysig.gif

KeWoOle

kewoolesig.gif

grumpykiki

grumpykikisig.gif

To others, I'm going to upload your requests asap! :)

Nice sigs, Salem!! :D

Now I remember what my theme should be.. "Primitive Era" Thanks in advance.

get me picture of President Bush with Satan (horns) get it?

thanks.

Back