Republicans starting to support Gay Marriage???

All I have to say is "finally". I feel like going around to other Republicans and tapping my watch "So you over it yet?".

All I have to say is "finally". I feel like going around to other Republicans and tapping my watch "So you over it yet?".

One appeared in my mind when read this, the word "finally" appeared in my mind too :lol:

Finally about time that they realized that we need some of supports by the hate crime..

Yup, I'm glad that some republican support gay rights, as for me, I'm pretty much on republican with support of gay rights.

*faint* That's awesome thou. Maybe in twenty or thirty years Focus on Your Own Damn Family will be a hate group.

*faint* That's awesome thou. Maybe in twenty or thirty years Focus on Your Own Damn Family will be a hate group.

For me they are a hate group now. they just don't think that they are, but they are.

Of course Republicans are starting to support gay marriage.

Too many of them have been caught and arrested for having their pants around their ankles in men's restrooms at the local airport. :lol:

Too many of them have been caught and arrested for having their pants around their ankles in men's restrooms at the local airport. :lol:

Too true!!

*tap tap*

For me they are a hate group now. they just don't think that they are, but they are.
*nods* Yes, indeedy they are!!!!!! I did read that their base is shrinking..........like 80% of evalingcal teens fall away from the church......good fucking riddence!

:lol:

:lol:

hahah that's hilarious

Back