Repti Fans?

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Is anyone in here Reptile Fans ???? I kinda always feel lonely when people say They love their Dogs and Cats and small rodents but i've only seen one other person on here with reptiles.

Is anyone even remotly intrested in them? I think the big thing with Reptiles is they are so misunderstood that's why people are so scared of them.

I had to listen to a kid tell me about how he beat this snake with a baseball bat so he could kill it just cause he didn't like it. It wasn't doing anything he just beat it.

I also find it sad when people get reptiles and they don't care for them properly and than they end up in shelters and usually have to be put down because there arn't enough responible pet owners for reptiles.

I have 2 snakes A rainbow boa and a corn snake and i love them dearly I wanna get more repti's I want a Iguana a Horned mountain dragon a couple more boa's and pythons. and at least one bearded dragon.

Discuss please!

If anything I want to make some reptile lovers here

i am a huge fan for repiltes, I love animals!

The snakes lizards, turtles, etc are amazing beautiful and great colorful, the high quauilty repitle breeders are doing great job done for product offspring cross by the parents:)

Oh yeah, I love reptiles. When I lived in a tiny apartment in New York I had a snake (can't remember what kind) and a couple of anole lizards. I'd love to have a terrarium with some frogs and lizards, but I also really want a fish tank. Someday when I live on that farm in the country I've been dreaming about.... ;)

Hi Interpretrator

That would be fun and cool with neat animals:)

fish are so amazing beautiful, why dont you try with Discus? They are amazing beautiful fish! Also other amazing beautiful fish as well :)

we have lot of vairty of discus, if you are interestred in them i can give you a great deal and do shippment by airport to airport ;)

hey my blueyes, Snakes are very cool and neat, Did you try to pet with lizards?

cheers
Duncan

We used to have snakes, turtles, birds, trantula, scorpis (mispelling), and birds so I am not bother to have snakes at all. Only bother me was when I had to feed snakes mices.

I like reptiles, but owning them nah. I'd prefer rats, cats and dogs or fish more than reptiles.

By the way, few days ago on my hike, I saw a wild garter snake snithering away fast into the bushes. Its pretty small snake.

Back