Repeat title: change the username

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
How many times did you guys change your screenname on this FORUM? :wiggle:

Never. Once I thought of changing it to Deaf... something, but thought better of it before the change went through.

I think that was during a week when I was extremely stressed by a huge influx of ASL students.

I first came here in 2003. I had the original screenname before changed to frisky feline with a month or so. I vaguely remember something with sly...

I thought about changing mine... it's confusing... I like Phoenix's, but cat profile picture... hmmm... Still debating... O.o

Don't think I've ever changed mine. Can't remember if I started as what I usually use or not.

Don't think I ever changed mine. :)

Haha I might have sparked this thread. Once. And it was because I sign up for everything with my first and last name because of my business so it was second nature signing up to do the same then 10 seconds later I wanted to smack myself for doing that... Haha I had the request in the main admin persons inbox for weeks and it took a while for it to come through. It won't change again :)

you'd probably need a really good reason, like cyber stalkers, or having names too similar but gets mistaken for someone else too often, that sort of thing

twice time :) then now zero I prefer my username :) same zero! right now won't change that is leave it

why bother... no one really knows my identity here. only a select few. Its a name I had since grade school..

no but i did think of dropping the numbers as scammers use numbers but site did not allow for just caz so i guess some other caz's on here,it my nickname

Back