Remember while back???

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Remember while back that I posted a thread about this person who I was suppose to go out on a date with? But plans has changed, he's the one who got sent out for 9 months.He's in the miltary~ Some of you may not know know what Im talking about but if you look at my post in the dating thread you will eventaully find it. Well, my mom just happen to talk to his step mom the other day since she came over at my place~ She said she finially gotten his e-mail address so we both exchanged e-mail addy~ Maybe we can start talking thru the computer... Im soo excited.. Im just waiting and see if he does write to me.... We will see what happens!! :fingersx: He comes home in April 4 months!! I thought I would keep posted..... Since nothing else is new on AD!;)

Remember while back that I posted a thread about this person who I was suppose to go out on a date with? But plans has changed, he's the one who got sent out for 9 months.He's in the miltary~ Some of you may not know know what Im talking about but if you look at my post in the dating thread you will eventaully find it. Well, my mom just happen to talk to his step mom the other day since she came over at my place~ She said she finially gotten his e-mail address so we both exchanged e-mail addy~ Maybe we can start talking thru the computer... Im soo excited.. Im just waiting and see if he does write to me.... We will see what happens!! :fingersx: He comes home in April 4 months!! I thought I would keep posted..... Since nothing else is new on AD!;)

sounds friggin sw33t! would be nice for him to drop you an email every once in awhile thou I hope he did get to read ur email very soon and write you back just right after he reads it! ;)

's very good news indeed hope he would even drop a visit in ur place once he returns.

Attachments

• dog-vs-cat.jpg
    dog-vs-cat.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
Back