Relay on sidekick/aim.

damienmommy

Reaction score
Sometimes I used the relay on the sidekick either aim or i711 wireless. When I called my mom, she's hearing. I was typing too fast and talk fast but she keep said hello? hello? Seems like sidekick's service is slow or relay slow. I am not sure but I was like I am here! I am here! Then mom hang up on me. Later, I see her in person, I asked why hang up on me?!..she said "cuz u didn't even say any word at all". I was like "huh I did, and saw you keep said hello. I did answered you."..then mom said "STOP calling me on relay cuz I hate to wait wait for your respond for long time!". I was like sorry. Now I couldn't call her on relay. I use vp200 instead which sucks cuz sometimes I am out of house, need contact her but knew relay will make her piss off. Sometimes I have no choice so I called her on relay but she pick the phone up and hang up quick after heard it was relay. She don't want to talk to me on relay. Same as her boyfriend pick the phone up then fk it and hang up on me quick before I able say something.

Did it happened to anyone of you? like people keep said hello? even you did answer them?

Your mom needs to learn to be patient.

You can't expect everything to be fast and smooth. Sometimes, we have to wait a bit longer to get what we need.

If she can't be patient, don't call her any more. :)

Aim tends to be slower than i711/ip relay app; recommended to dl it :]

Back