Relationship

No one. I do not need someone else

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture5965-486149-385814391499526-467726192-n.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Maybe you should stop spending all your energy looking for a man. Do stuff that makes you happy. Get a job, donate time at a animal shelter, or try working out. Exercise always makes me feel better. Good luck.

Very good advice :)

Wirelessly posted

I am literally needing to focus on the positive, not for the negative. Negative is for thinking about someone who I loved with a few weeks ago. Positive is for that I need to focus on my work from the college.

Good, about friggin time! So, next 4 or 5 years, feel free discuss about college, anything BUT guys. Right guys WILL come to you after you done with college.

Dang! my popcorn is gone :(

Wirelessly posted

I am literally needing to focus on the positive, not for the negative

Good for you! I know it's easier said than done. If it was that easy there would be no need for therapists and counselors. Just hang in there and believe that you'll get over it. Try to make an affirmation every day to do something fun and positive to forget about your issues.

....but college is for getting laid....lol

no wait, that's hollywood films...its not real...

....but college is for getting laid....lol

no wait, that's hollywood films...its not real...

Coursework was about fourth on my list of priorities in university (after girls, booze and video games, in any order)

Good, about friggin time! So, next 4 or 5 years, feel free discuss about college, anything BUT guys. Right guys WILL come to you after you done with college.

Dang! my popcorn is gone :(
:popcorn: I am not gonna tell you how I got it. :lol:

Why eating after the show is over?

Too bad, your stuck in empty theater with lights on and full white screen in front of you that you are staring at!
I know but you get my point. "Dang! my popcorn is gone." Didn't you know that AD provides free popcorn 24/7? :lol:

Back