Relationship

Yep my grandparents on my dads side have been married 68 years (50th wedding anniversary was in 1995) and still going. She's gotten pretty bad now with alzheimers and had to be put in a nursing home but my grandpa still drives to see her every single day even though she can't remember everything he's the one thing she always remembers. I've gone in to see her at times and she remembers me when I explain who I am but always asks where my grandpa is.

Stories like that just melt my heart --- ahhh true love!!

You don't remember? Yes, she requested one or two of her threads to be removed completely. I checked my old posts in those threads in my profile. They were gone.
I remember her making threads. I didn't realize they were pulled. I wonder why?

I remember her making threads. I didn't realize they were pulled. I wonder why?
Obviously she was upset with some of our posts, you know so she wanted them gone. That's her decision since they were her threads. I bet that you remember that she repeated saying "delete it" in those threads. If she is gonna say it again in this thread, it will be gone eventually. Who cares?

Obviously she was upset with some of our posts, you know so she wanted them gone. That's her decision since they were her threads. I bet that you remember that she repeated saying "delete it" in those threads. If she is gonna say it again in this thread, it will be gone eventually. Who cares?
Can you imagine what this forum would look like if we all deleted threads that upset us? :lol:

It would be pretty barren.

I guess she wasn't ready for prime time.

why letting us know about your problems?

I don't mean to be rude. Every man or woman have their own baggage including yourself. Everyone is different so my advice is to focus on improving yourself first and foremost before you are ready for a fresher start with someone else.

639.gif

Seriously, what's with all the boyfriend threads you been creating and then asking us to delete it? If you don't want to see what other members tells you, then best to keep the drama to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but why do we have to stuffer too while wakey go through her 'normal teen ' cycle ? That is her parents jobs not our!
I experience to my gf previous. trust me. Honest. It is very complication for me crappy. it tried not perfect to relationship I don't care to gf problem ;)

i aware it on my gf is very many problem unfornately same to situation

I tell you share mind, many people have problem tried to relationship hard to boyfriend/ex gf

I aware tough my gf is very uneasy :) I am very tough for me previous. it is very resolve. I can do it resolve figure out my job.
I cannot control gf. I respect to gf is very good deal. I learn lesson things. oh i see modify them mistake life experience. how feeling do I strong comfort tough. I alot of go to counsellor more than better improve it is simply!

Of course I am aware of that. Since you quoted me, and my quote is meant for the OP.. and as a mod, she had requested couple of threads disappear, this is another thread which is why I made a statement.

I don't mean to be rude. Every man or woman have their own baggage including yourself. Everyone is different so my advice is to focus on improving yourself first and foremost before you are ready for a fresher start with someone else.

Please, do not asking me if I am too flirty to other people. The other reason is why that I can tell you what is my feeling. I feel a bit depressed and I cannot let it go. I was with my ex-boyfriend for a few weeks ago.
I can feel him in my heart and in my dream.

Oh really? You thought nobody was there that you been there? Refusal to let it go is really much like trying to save your own cancer. Think about it!

Please, do not asking me if I am too flirty to other people. The other reason is why that I can tell you what is my feeling. I feel a bit depressed and I cannot let it go. I was with my ex-boyfriend for a few weeks ago.
I can feel him in my heart and in my dream.

Maybe you should stop spending all your energy looking for a man. Do stuff that makes you happy. Get a job, donate time at a animal shelter, or try working out. Exercise always makes me feel better. Good luck.

I am not back with a Swiss boy. He's literally not understanding what I'm saying to him.

He is not the only one that does not understand you, I don't think you even understand your own self. How about giving this whole thing a rest . You're
way too obsess about the guy and that has nothing to do with being in love.

Back