Relationship

You don't need a X Box guy. You need a guy with Porsche Boxster. Maybe guy will add turbo to it if you ask nicely.
Derek... Grand Theft Auto... that's where the cars with turbos are....

I do take exception to your statement about long-term commitments. Yes, divorce is a growing problem but there are still many, many long-time successful marriages. TCS and I are one such couple, and our daughter and her husband have just had their 20th anniversary. I have many friends who have been married 30, 40, 50+ years.

I agree that Nicole is way too flighty for anything serious at this point. (Also, serious relationships have to be a two-way street; one person's obsession for another is not a "relationship.")

Yep my grandparents on my dads side have been married 68 years (50th wedding anniversary was in 1995) and still going. She's gotten pretty bad now with alzheimers and had to be put in a nursing home but my grandpa still drives to see her every single day even though she can't remember everything he's the one thing she always remembers. I've gone in to see her at times and she remembers me when I explain who I am but always asks where my grandpa is.

Yep my grandparents on my dads side have been married 68 years (50th wedding anniversary was in 1995) and still going. She's gotten pretty bad now with alzheimers and had to be put in a nursing home but my grandpa still drives to see her every single day even though she can't remember everything he's the one thing she always remembers. I've gone in to see her at times and she remembers me when I explain who I am but always asks where my grandpa is.

When I was health aide I had a couple that where my clients and they where married 80 years! They both where 100 yo the husband had Alzheimer's and the wife was HOH. When I rang the bell the wife could not hear it and the husband could hear the bell but could not remember what to do so I had to ring someone else bell to get in the building.

No no no, don't laugh. Since she's obsessed with him, it can happen seriously. You never know.

Based on what I've read, I wouldn't doubt it sadly..... :shock:

Not to mention all these crazy cases that fill up TV... I need to start reading more clearly...

tumblr_mtpd1bcuYN1s2gg27o1_400_zpsc3f9d048.gif

This is still going on? No wonder the other thread vanished...

Back