Relationship

you got toyed with, hard to take it yes, we know...you got played... get over it...
and just live normal, go to parties, take up drinking, its a great hobby by the way...
health risks aside, who cares? life too damn short to 'wait', just become a 'me bitch' that's what you need to do...
learn to stick out for number one, learn to be an asshole, its a great skill for survival..that way a real 'boy' will see you through it...

I'm not going to Switzerland. Give it up already. A Swiss boy and I are broken up already, because of the problem over the world. Exactly, it's not funny. I was started to fell in love with an English man who lives in Manchester. I love him no matter of what, and I cannot let him go of my heart. He and I will be more careful and get to know each other, to be honest. I've been met him on 2nd August, 15th August, 3rd September, 6th September, 13th September, 14th September and 21st September. He and I are starting to build up for a strong relationship, yet that I know he loves me or not.
Whenever I asked him, "Do you love me?"
He replied, "Depend."
Which means he loves me or not, and I can see that he and his ex-fiance are less talking and not understanding each other. I know why... But I am not involving in this happens. I don't give a shit about a Swiss boy! I told him to not come to England, anymore and I also told him that I was falling in love with an English man who lives in Manchester. I tell you what, he is deaf. I know his heart is not ready to be with me yet, but I think he and I will meet up again, if he will be more feeling about me, so that he can do that. He will let me know if he need to be with me and without his ex-fiance.

Too bad she is gonna to learn the hard way. She could have gone the easiest path. This is getting old, buddy! Want some popcorn, eh?

you got toyed with, hard to take it yes, we know...you got played... get over it...
and just live normal, go to parties, take up drinking, its a great hobby by the way...
health risks aside, who cares? life too damn short to 'wait', just become a 'me bitch' that's what you need to do...
learn to stick out for number one, learn to be an asshole, its a great skill for survival..that way a real 'boy' will see you through it...

I'm not going to Switzerland. Give it up already. A Swiss boy and I are broken up already, because of the problem over the world. Exactly, it's not funny. I was started to fell in love with an English man who lives in Manchester. I love him no matter of what, and I cannot let him go of my heart. He and I will be more careful and get to know each other, to be honest. I've been met him on 2nd August, 15th August, 3rd September, 6th September, 13th September, 14th September and 21st September. He and I are starting to build up for a strong relationship, yet that I know he loves me or not.
Whenever I asked him, "Do you love me?"
He replied, "Depend."
Which means he loves me or not, and I can see that he and his ex-fiance are less talking and not understanding each other. I know why... But I am not involving in this happens. I don't give a shit about a Swiss boy! I told him to not come to England, anymore and I also told him that I was falling in love with an English man who lives in Manchester. I tell you what, he is deaf. I know his heart is not ready to be with me yet, but I think he and I will meet up again, if he will be more feeling about me, so that he can do that. He will let me know if he need to be with me and without his ex-fiance.

I am being to think you're a verbal exhibitionist , that you like to get attention from other people by giving every detail about your dating life.
And to be honest with you this is getting to be very boring. How about going out and getting involve with helping people or animals or whatever , help made the world or your neck of the woods a better place to live. I like to pickup trash people leave around the duck pond , so it does not have be any thing big. The more you get out in the real world you'll meet real people and who know you may even met a real guy an not some guy with a fake user name on the internet . Guys like women that have a life and that are able to take care of themselves , so start living and get off the damn computer .

verbal exhibitionist... LOL wow good one.

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

Give it up, already. He knows how I felt about him and he will love in the future. But, not now if he loves me depend. Means he loves me or not.

"Depend" ???...on what?....Good cook....good in bed....big boobies?....fine arse?....he's stringing you alone, girl!....and you're falling for it...hook, line and sinker!

So wake-up little Nicole (or whatever ur name was)....

"Depend" ???...on what?....Good cook....good in bed....big boobies?....fine arse?....he's stringing you alone, girl!....and you're falling for it...hook, line and sinker!

I think it depends on what kind of the car she has. Turbocharged or not? :lol: (Derek suggests that she gets one)

...Whenever I asked him, "Do you love me?"
He replied, "Depend."
You shouldn't even have to ask a man if he loves you. If he loves you, he'll tell you. If not, then don't demean yourself by begging for it.

Maybe it depends on her bank account? :hmm:

Wakey, wakey, Nicole before this becomes your worst nightmare!

Back