Relationship

you ask for advice if it not what you want then do not ask...anything that posted going to get comment that purpose of forum

you ask for advice if it not what you want then do not ask...anything that posted going to get comment that purpose of forum

I know right!! This isn't exactly dear diary, it's not a journal

... He knows how I love him and but I ask him does he love me? He replied depend. Now, I think he and I will meet up again and sooner that when we will build up for a strong. You know what I mean.

I have NO idea what you mean and I don't think you do either.

... He knows how I love him and but I ask him does he love me? He replied depend. Now, I think he and I will meet up again and sooner that when we will build up for a strong. You know what I mean.
You barely know each other. How do you expect him to love you?

You have it backwards. You don't declare love for one another and then develop a strong relationship. You develop the relationship first and then discover whether or not love results.

Love is not just a tingly oo-la feeling. That's only a minor part of deep sustaining love.

Going on-line and falling in and out of "love" every other week isn't real life. It's cyber fantasy.

People can meet each other on the internet but that's only an introduction.

You barely know each other. How do you expect him to love you?

You have it backwards. You don't declare love for one another and then develop a strong relationship. You develop the relationship first and then discover whether or not love results.

Love is not just a tingly oo-la feeling. That's only a minor part of deep sustaining love.

Going on-line and falling in and out of "love" every other week isn't real life. It's cyber fantasy.

People can meet each other on the internet but that's only an introduction.

We might as well be talking to a brick wall , because Wakey keep telling us to leave her alone when we give her any advise. My dog Marty listen better than Wakey.

Depend? He does not love you...that's so obvious. :roll:

Wakey, here is a note from guy. Guys dig women who own a car with turbocharged engine. Get one for yourself. Sit back. Wait. Maybe post on a dating site or 2 that you own a car with turbocharged engine. You'll find out that you have a rash of guys after you. You won't need to talk about guy of the week. You'll have guy of the day. You're young. Enjoy the youth!!

Wakey, here is a note from guy. Guys dig women who own a car with turbocharged engine. Get one for yourself. Sit back. Wait. Maybe post on a dating site or 2 that you own a car with turbocharged engine. You'll find out that you have a rash of guys after you. You won't need to talk about guy of the week. You'll have guy of the day. You're young. Enjoy the youth!!
Yeah, right. If Wakey owns a turbocharged car, I will want her definitely. What about you? Will you want her, too?

images

Give it up, already. He knows how I felt about him and he will love in the future. But, not now if he loves me depend. Means he loves me or not.

relationships belongs to the 20th century...in fact the concept "love" was invented in France in 1840's in their 'plays' in the aristocrats, they got bored with polygamy...
and now the trend reverses...

funny nicole, you name really suggests you should WAKE UP!!!
stop dreaming Get real

love and relationship is just bullshit , all of it

Back