Relationship

Not only has she known him less than two months she's only seen him 5 times, but she looooooooves him.

My god girl get your hormones under control. Seriously I think my 13yo daughter is more mature than you are.

And my 16 year old daughter too!

stand on your feet dont rely on romantic boy who dont know if he love you or his x..be your own person and not so available

Wirelessly posted

Leave me alone. I do not know what is going on with my heart! My heart is always be with him.

If you want to be left alone.....simple.....stop posting!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Leave me alone. I do not know what is going on with my heart! My heart is always be with him.

Seriously? No, just no. Why the hell are you making threads about your relationships? You thought we would just pat you on the back and you'd get all kinds of positive feedback? I'm sorry but you sound like the crazy obsessive girlfriend all guys should run from.

Wake up and grow up wakeynicole

Until next week's guy.

I doubt it she isn't over last week's guy or the guy from the week before last gotta give her time to grieve and get over it !!! :roll:

Wirelessly posted

OK, I understand but why did you tell us about it many times? Write a diary instead so that way you get it off your chest. Make friends with your peers and/or get a job to keep yourself busy while making MONEY.

You know that internet is dangerous so don't tell anything personal on internet since you don't know who we are. You made a friend with a guy through internet. That's fine. That's between you and him. We don't need to know. All you need to do is to make a good judgement and take your time.

Wirelessly posted

Talk to your parents or someone you know and trust , there is nothing we can say that has not already been said. The more you post about this the more upset you're going get as people do get tried of hearing the same thing over and over. You remind me of the boy that called 'wolf' so may time no body listen to him anymore. You need to find something else to do beside being obsess with this guy.

Wirelessly posted

Your approach to handling your feelings over this guy isn't love, more like infatuation, bordering on being overly attached. You can't hang on to what wasn't meant to be, it's obvious why he is avoiding you in the first place. That's your cue to move on, use your head.

Your approach to handling your feelings over this guy isn't love, more like infatuation, bordering on being overly attached. You can't hang on to what wasn't meant to be, it's obvious why he is avoiding you in the first place. That's your cue to move on, use your head.

Given the temperament and clingyness of the OP it sounds more stalkish to me ...

Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction movie.

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 14
... He knows how I love him and but I ask him does he love me? He replied depend. Now, I think he and I will meet up again and sooner that when we will build up for a strong. You know what I mean.

Am thinking this is a Phony Thread....Little girl hasn't grown up yet...and boy crazy I'm guessing...if she's "real"...which I don't think so....

Back