Relationship with my family

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand my mom and dad argument to terrrible. I am sad... I told my sister don't want to see me. I don't understand what is wrong my feeling I guess. I am feeling observed to character with my sister bit ignored to me. I know bit hard to communication to my mom lousy communicatino to me,. I know not easy perfect. I understand not easy perfect. I know not sure what is wrong problem. my sister argument to ex boyfriend hurt to her. Please stop it worst to argument to him. I courage to my sister positive and I know difficult.. My sister ignored to me. I know she always grumpy. I notice my sister not fair to respect to me.. I know...

Hang in there....Alot of us here have had similar family problems

hang in there bro. everyone goes though that some time or another. many times others dont take feelings into consideration and thats ok thats the way society is sometimes. you cant change how others relate to you but you can change how you relate to others. sometimes thats all it takes. stay postitive and something good will come though.

I know not easy communication help her. I want to assure to sign language my sister look me become I am strong man. I know I am very empower. I know reading her problem> I understand feeling her upset. I guess I have getting relationship with her.... I try best do love my family.... best really positive respect to my family that is worthly I know..

Back