Reintroducing myself

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is DeAnne. I was a member here a couple of years ago then off and on. Since I haven't been on here in awhile, I thought I would reintroduce myself again. :)

Like I said, I am DeAnne. I am 29, and from the great Horse State, Oklahoma. I am married, and we have a 2 year old daughter together. I am hearing impaired, wear hearing aids in both ears. I do not know ASL, but would love to learn. My husband and daughter are hearing. I was concerned my daughter might be born hearing impaired but her hearing is great.

I am pregnant again, with our second baby. We find out the gender very soon.

Some of my hobbies include, photography, scrap booking, horse back riding, fishing, hiking, and lately with these crazy cravings, eating lemons! Ha ha.

Recently my family moved closer to my family in a different city. My sister was diagnosed with leukemia, she is 27. She is a single mom of 2 girls, so we moved in, and she gave me temporary guardianship over my nieces. Though it's been a crazy year, my sister is remission, and is currently doing her last round of chemo treatments.

Right now I am a stay at home mom, and do freelance photography.

:wave: welcome back. congratulations on your marrige and children. :cool2:

and update your avatar, all that shows is a red X

Welcome. It is great your sister is in remission and that you were able to be with her for support. Best of luck to all of you and for a healthy pregnancy!!!

Hello

Hello I am from northwest Oklahoma just signed up to the site. This is my first post. Don't no much about it yet. I have been deaf for three years because of brain surgery.

Back