Red Bull

I dont know how to describe it, maybe like fizzy apple juice?

That sounds about right ... the fizzy apple juice. And no, HA, it does not have any alcohol. You can get it anywhere, any convenience store.

I'm glad to know I'm probably not missing anything by not drinking Red Bull. I shouldn't tempt fate anyways because I'm doing well and don't want to rock the boat when it comes to my moods. Too much elevation in my moods isn't a good thing.

I don't think I'd like Red Bull then because I can't stand the taste of apple juice. :barf:

I don't taste it at all when it's mixed with alcohol, especially schnapps. The sour apple, cherry, grape, etc. schnapps have so much flavor on their own that it overrides the Red Bull. It just makes the shots less potent and better, IMO.

That sounds about right ... the fizzy apple juice. And no, HA, it does not have any alcohol. You can get it anywhere, any convenience store.

That's good to know. I think I'll pass on trying it though because like I said, I don't like the taste of apple juice and too much of an increase in my moods isn't good for me. That being said, I'm glad you and Lissa enjoy it. :D

I don't taste it at all when it's mixed with alcohol, especially schnapps. The sour apple, cherry, grape, etc. schnapps have so much flavor on their own that it overrides the Red Bull. It just makes the shots less potent and better, IMO.

I can't drink alcohol due to the meds I take. I was already chewed out by the psychiatrist who oversaw my treatment when I was IP in 2006 after he found out I drank wine coolers on a pretty frequent basis. His exact words were "You're on meds now and will be for the rest of your life. You either quit drinking or suffer the consequences of alcohol poisoning." He wasn't very happy at all to learn about my drinking and I really don't feel like being yelled at by my current psychiatrist either. One lecture is more than enough. :lol:

I can't drink alcohol due to the meds I take. I was already chewed out by the psychiatrist who oversaw my treatment when I was IP in 2006 after he found out I drank wine coolers on a pretty frequent basis. His exact words were "You're on meds now and will be for the rest of your life. You either quit drinking or suffer the consequences of alcohol poisoning." He wasn't very happy at all to learn about my drinking and I really don't feel like being yelled at by my current psychiatrist either. One lecture is more than enough. :lol:

you don't have to tell him about drink :lol:

you don't have to tell him about drink :lol:

:laugh2:

I know, but when I was IP once we (those of us with mental illness) were placed on the chemical dependency floor and there was a girl across from my room who had severe alcohol poisoning. I don't mean to be graphic, but I kept hearing her vomit every 3 minutes. It was sad and disgusting. She was so ill that when she saw me pass her room, she could barely ask me to call the nurse so she could be taken to the hospital. I felt bad for her in a way because no one should have to suffer like that, but at the same time, seeing her go through that makes me think twice about drinking. I can't tell you how much I want to have a wine cooler right now, but it's not a very good idea (in my case) for more reasons than one.

My sister LOVEs to drink, in fact she's out at the mo getting totally wrecked!! She'll be an uni student in Sept so she is going to absolutely love Fresher's Week(week long booze up practically to welcome new uni students)

Has no more red bull and vodka, but has 2 bottles of wine in the fridge and malteasers, its friday night, im going to have fun!!! You should have fun tonight whens its night

She'll be an uni student in Sept so she is going to absolutely love Fresher's Week(week long booze up practically to welcome new uni students)

I had something similar to that at my university only it was called "Booze Week." I had a blast! :D

Ah gotcha. My sister totally loves jaigermeister and amaretto(not together)

i only drink asda's wine, and smirnoff ice and red bull and vodka

Ooh, so cool to stumble into this topic.
Red bull with a shot of something is always good, atleast to me.

Whats Jaggerbombs?

The way a Jaegerbomb is made is basically where you put a small shot glass into a larger beer glass so the two become mixed. In the case of the jaegerbomb, a small shot of jager is poured in the shot glass, and then "dropped" into the larger glass of red bull, and cheers for your drink.

I was doing this last week! We got drunk playing, titanic with beer and high spirits, you can see a bit of that example in this picture (only it's not a jaegerbomb).

30wm69y.jpg

There is a shot glass in the beer, it might be hard to see. The shot glass is exactly the same as the one next to it. We play this by pouring soju alcohol in the shot glass and taking turns passing it around, whoever "sinks" it has to take the whole drink. ;)

Back