Really want a penpal

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Hi guys, as some of you already know my husband and I are having a baby. That being said, I have so much extra time on my hands since my hours at work have been reduced to accomodate my pregnancy.

So now, I need some things to do to occupy my time so my brain doesn't turn into mush. I love writing, so I thought maybe having penpals to write to could help keep me busy.

Is anyone interested in having me as a penpal?

I am not a candidate since I can barely see to write and I write to you all and read an enlarged text.

Why not just write to us here?

There is always someone around to talk to. Or better to say usually.

jasmine - lol sorry I wouldn't make a good penpal. I'm a man of few words. The best I can do is write penpal letter 1-2x a month :(

I normally would love to be a penpal, but ther's so much on my plate as it is, I don't have time now as it is.

And it costs money to mail.

I'd love to be a penpal, but I don't have the job to be able to buy the stamps and papers and pens without worry so much, to keep up with the mailing contact each week. And I understand that being a penpal can be more fun than using the internet. I become bored with internet at times.

But they are short. And it costs money to mail.

I'd love to be a penpal, but I don't have the job to be able to buy the stamps and papers and pens without worry so much, to keep up with the mailing contact each week. And I understand that being a penpal can be more fun than using the internet. I become bored with internet at times.

why not use email? e-penpal!

if you have a graphic pad (the device that you use to draw in computer), use that as well! :cool2:

:rofl: Actually I do have that drawing pad thingy. I guess I would need to wait and see if she could accept me to be her penpal. :wave:

problem solved! :cool2:

:ty: Jiro
4chsmu1.gif

Hi guys, as some of you already know my husband and I are having a baby. That being said, I have so much extra time on my hands since my hours at work have been reduced to accomodate my pregnancy.

So now, I need some things to do to occupy my time so my brain doesn't turn into mush. I love writing, so I thought maybe having penpals to write to could help keep me busy.

Is anyone interested in having me as a penpal?

I too love to write, and tell stories.

Don't have time to penpal, but if I did I would probably learn something new, read some good books, and write a new novel.

And as Bottesini says, "Why not just write to us here?"

Back