Really didn't like Heroes

moveright

Reaction score
Did I miss something? everyone was all talking about how good the show was but I didn't like it. maybe I don't get it.

You're not the only one, I too do not understand this show because with all the new characters, each episode seem to jump to many difference places, it's confusing and boring...Not everyone is gonna to think a movie or a tv show is the best...

This is one of those television shows where the plot is very linear.

When shows are linear, then we can't afford to miss an episode or two. You miss one or two shows, you're lost.

The Simpsons isn't linear. You can miss 5 or 6 shows... and still be fine.

Smallville is sorta linear. You can miss one or two shows... and be fine... barely.

Battlestar Galactica is very linear. You miss one or two... you're lost.

good point. like 24. miss one, stop watching. oh yeah, Lost is one of them too right?

good point. like 24. miss one, stop watching. oh yeah, Lost is one of them too right?

I'm addict to 24 hours, I just can't seem to miss a single show, it's drives me nuts when I have to wait until January to see the next episode...grr

couldn't get into heroes either.... but granted I missed the first few shows. I watched one or two and it seemed pretty oddball to me. Prison break, and Lost are 2 great examples ofl inear shows, and I've never missed either.

Solution? Go rent or buy Heroes season 1 then you ll be back in mix. I think Heroes is one of best tv show ever.

We rented Heroes dvds from netflix and it's easier to undy the series when watching one after the other instead of waiting longer. My husband loves to watch them.

I hate Heros...I don't know why but I tried to watch it and I just don't like it, not how it jumps everywhere with different charactors.

I watch so late, I don't get it.

So, I borrow my friend's HEROES DVD. Now, I get it. and I enjoy it.

I hated it, too...way too violent for a television show. The dude with his head totally cut open and brain missing...ewwww. And there was someone who was pinned to the wall with utensils...ugh. I usually can handle graphical things, but it was overdone.

This is one of those television shows where the plot is very linear.

When shows are linear, then we can't afford to miss an episode or two. You miss one or two shows, you're lost.

The Simpsons isn't linear. You can miss 5 or 6 shows... and still be fine.

Smallville is sorta linear. You can miss one or two shows... and be fine... barely.

Battlestar Galactica is very linear. You miss one or two... you're lost.

I agree with him. Heroes is definitely one of the shows with hardcore linear story. You MUST watch from way in the beginning of the plot to understand the storyline so that way, you could give yourself a chance to decide if you enjoy it or not.... In my opinion, Heroes can be very similar to LOST because various of characters that have connections with each other in different ways, but of course, the objections of each story are different.

Back