Reality TV... Love It or Hate It?

Kalima01

Reaction score
Are you a fan of reality TV???
What do you watch?

Favourite shows of mine are:

• Beauty and the Geek (I loooooooooove this show - Aus & US)
  • The Block
  • Biggest Loser (Aus version only - I'm not a avid watcher though)
  • So You Think You Can Dance (Aus & US)
  • <Insert Country Here> Next Top Model (NZ was hilarious!!)
  • Pimp My Ride (Xzibit hosting)
Thats about it for Reality TV...

What are some of your favs?

like some, hate some.

Like- The Baby Borrowers

It is pretty predictable, but still it is interesting to watch.

I say none of the couples will want to have any babies before they at least finish college.

hate- The Bachelor, Bachelorette - sluts left and right.

Fuzzy

I really love to watch tv show, "How I Met Your Mother".

Is that also count?

I don't usually watch reality tv except for The Real Housewives of Orange County. I love that show and wish I had that glamourous life.

I like Toddlers and Tiaras, too, even though I'd never put my daughter (if I have one some day) in a pageant.

The op shoud srart her own. Say..... deaf aussie swimming with great white sharks

I like "In Session," "Hotel Impossible," and "Restaurant Impossible."

I can't stand the junk and I hate the fact that I am paying money to Comcast and they put this crap on TV!

We don't watch so-called reality TV at all. BLECCH! YUCK! LOL! I hate that many shows are now that sort. Must be cheaper to produce or something for the networks in this lousy economy. :| Good thing we can rent movies or get them free at the library, and we like to read! :P

people watch kardashians i no idea who and what they are but not good roll models as i understand.apart fromm bb i no like them i only watch bb to see depths people go to be famous..sad culture we got these days

Since so many series seem to be on their last seasons for some reason (economy? cheaper to produce "reality" shows?) we are watching our way through older series that we enjoy since even with satellite feed, good drama or scifi seems to be dwindling... :roll: So we are watching the original Hawaii Five-O, Quantum Leap and Northern Exposure, dvd by dvd. :P Supplemented by movies.

Sigh... Even though I can't stand reality tv... Well I do admit I like Hell's Kitchen (mainly because of the food and Gordon Ramsay..XD)

Sigh... Even though I can't stand reality tv... Well I do admit I like Hell's Kitchen (mainly because of the food and Gordon Ramsay..XD)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:kiss:
ramsay.jpg
:kiss:

Back