REAL FOOTBALL season is here - The BEAUTIFUL GAME

DeafboyOne

DeafboyOne
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just read a thread by Americans saying their football season is here? I'm sorry guys..I love American Football...but get real...Real Football i.e. The Beautiful game has just started here in Europe and probably the rest of the world...I don't know...Come on AD has your football season started...? In South America?...Russia?...Australasia?....Mexico?...Iraq?...Middle East?...
American Football is a great spectacle...BUT...THE BEAUTIFUL GAME IS GREATER! Think of Pele, Beckenbauer, Bobby Moore, Bobby Charlton, Alan Ball (Everton), Geoff Hurst, David Beckham (L.A. Galaxy), Ronaldhino, Kempes, Puskas, Maradonna, Tim Howard (USA/Everton), Tim Cahill (Oz/Everton)
"America look beyond your borders and savour the wonders of the Beautiful Game?" I know its a culture shock for you? But hey we're Deaf Culture we can deal with it? Do you agree? I'm an Evertonian by the way!!!
Why? Because back in 1937 my grandad Harry Morton played in goal for Everton with the likes of Dixie Dean..Harry Catterick...Joe Mercer...Tommy Lawton...and Ted Sagar. Everton is a district of Liverpool where the Beatles came from... nuff said! DeafboyOne - message over -

Back