Read it and tell me your opinion and feeling.

Meg said:
I d ask him to change the email address, telephone number and SMS number. If he refuses, it means he enjoys the drama.

Silent treatment works the best for me. No need to add wood to this senseless dramatic fuel.

If my man goes back to her, it is his loss, not mine. Let her have him back if he wants that crazy drama queen ;)

Aww good, I asked him and he did for me :)

I agreed with you, if thats happen to me abt my guy goes back to her and I wouldnt let him come back with me no way.

Been there and done that. But the main thing is to trust your love one and jealous it not worth it. I am not a jealous type person. Thanks goodness.

Pomeranian said:
Been there and done that. But the main thing is to trust your love one and jealous it not worth it. I am not a jealous type person. Thanks goodness.

I do trust my love one, but just felt very SICK of her to bother me and my boyfriend, you know what I mean?? So, I sometime could be jealous and sometime not.. *shrug*

Sweetheart,

I understand where you are coming from, But be greatful You have him, and his love forget about that jealous ex who cannot learn to let go and move forward. Just be happy with what you have and what she doesn't have now, which your boyfriend. :ily:

I know some ex's seems like a nightmare on elm street; I think Freddie is running late.. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Sweetheart,

I understand where you are coming from, But be greatful You have him, and his love forget about that jealous ex who cannot learn to let go and move forward. Just be happy with what you have and what she doesn't have now, which your boyfriend. :ily:

I know some ex's seems like a nightmare on elm street; I think Freddie is running late.. :giggle:

Thank you for understand. Yeppers, Im glad that he is MINE ;) :giggle: I am happy with everything that I want and him, but she is just ANNOYING you know? :ily: too lol

I agreed :giggle:

I'd tell her to fuck off. She has no right to lie to me or try getting in my life.

If it persists and she won't stop, that's considered harassing... and you can press charges if you save all the converstation. :deal:

VamPyroX said:
I'd tell her to fuck off. She has no right to lie to me or try getting in my life.

If it persists and she won't stop, that's considered harassing... and you can press charges if you save all the converstation. :deal:

I would like to tell her to fuck off but she said something that she would sue me for say bad words *shrug*

I already sent all of emails, converstation to my boyfriend and he showed all of that to police and the police would do something with her. ;)

Well, Sweetheart, it looks like you are back on track and that is good.
Btw, it isn't against the law to swear; no judge or court would penalize you for general swearing but that is beside the point; you can use cleaner vocabulary and still deliver a good shot! LOL!

Never never return your ex... Is really bad news..

I've experience in my past ex bf who abused.. I was accept his apoglized what he did abused me.. I came back bf again turns out sour... Damn I should have not return ex..
Best DUMP ex... permantly... That what I have one child from him.. no worth return w/my ex.. No Thx.. it will come loop it again..

No return favor!
If you return ex.. will come LOOP it again.. will come worst more again again..

Back