Read it and tell me your opinion and feeling.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
How will you feel when your boyfriend/finacee/husband's ex wife/finacee/girlfriend been send you emails and telling you lie stories abt him that he cheated on you and blah blah, you knew that its lie, been harrassment him, call him, text messsage him, email him, im him and beg him back with her and leave you??

Im very curious. :D

Sweetheart said:
How will you feel when your boyfriend/finacee/husband's ex wife/finacee/girlfriend been send you emails and telling you lie stories abt him that he cheated on you and blah blah, you knew that its lie, been harrassment him, call him, text messsage him, email him, im him and beg him back with her and leave you??

ohhh HECK I WILL KICK HER ASS cuz i did already *winks* to kori!!!!!!!!!!! goodness! now i am in peace with steven lol no girls harrass him! tee tee but if he leave his precious lover then he will regret it BIG TIME and i suggest u to kick that girl's ass if he leave u lol jk heh :thumb:

DzRikku said:
ohhh HECK I WILL KICK HER ASS cuz i did already *winks* to kori!!!!!!!!!!! goodness! now i am in peace with steven lol no girls harrass him! tee tee but if he leave his precious lover then he will regret it BIG TIME and i suggest u to kick that girl's ass if he leave u lol jk heh :thumb:

LOL! I already kicked her ass ;) but she will be in jail soon, if you want to know whats going on then talk to me in private ok? :D

Sweetheart said:
LOL! I already kicked her ass ;) but she will be in jail soon, if you want to know whats going on then talk to me in private ok? :D

lol sure...heheh aim or in prative msg??? :type:

DzRikku said:
lol sure...heheh aim or in prative msg??? :type:

Hmm, Im planning to go see my friend soon, you knew who... but, aim will be suck at her house so... EMAIL???? So email to my sidekick, I would repsond you??? Hows sound?

Sweetheart said:
Hmm, Im planning to go see my friend soon, you knew who... but, aim will be suck at her house so... EMAIL???? So email to my sidekick, I would repsond you??? Hows sound?

sure hehe talk to u on sk

Sweetheart said:
wait...i dont have ur e mail.....u know my sk e mail so....just response to me

Sweetheart said:

In facts I wouldn't listen to any exs of my boyfriends because they do not know when to move on get on with their life. I will avoid every cost as possible I don't need the drama. If my boyfriend wants her back then he is more than welcome to go back with her because I don't play games. But, I wouldn't let it bother me too much jealous ex just don't know when to get a L-I-F-E. ;)

LOL,

I've been there myself, like she has no respect for us two in a relationship, but he aren't falling for her anyhow!...

If he ever leaves me and go back with his ex, I aren't taking his sorry azz back!

It was the opposite for me. My ex-husband wanted me back. Unfortunately, I declined. :)

Cheri said:
In facts I wouldn't listen to any exs of my boyfriends because they do not know when to move on get on with their life. I will avoid every cost as possible I don't need the drama. If my boyfriend wants her back then he is more than welcome to go back with her because I don't play games. But, I wouldn't let it bother me too much jealous ex just don't know when to get a L-I-F-E. ;)

I agree with you! :D

^Angel^ said:
LOL,

I've been there myself, like she has no respect for us two in a relationship, but he aren't falling for her anyhow!...

If he ever leaves me and go back with his ex, I aren't taking his sorry azz back!

Aww really? That happened to me for few months, I am very fed up with her but Im glad that something my guy and I found out abt her and such like that. Something will be happen to her soon.

I agree with you, if he leaves me and go back with his ex, Im not going to take him back NAH.. Happened to me many times when my exs left me for their exs or another girls, I never would take them back.

CyberRed said:

It was the opposite for me. My ex-husband wanted me back. Unfortunately, I declined. :)

Awww he must love you still? Eh, if you dont want him back then too bad to him ha.

i agree with Cheri -- those ex's obviously has NO life period if theyre trying to put a wedge between the current relationship a person is involved in :roll:

i figure those who likes to put a wedge between a loving relationship are the jealous ones and likes the drama

I d ask him to change the email address, telephone number and SMS number. If he refuses, it means he enjoys the drama.

Silent treatment works the best for me. No need to add wood to this senseless dramatic fuel.

If my man goes back to her, it is his loss, not mine. Let her have him back if he wants that crazy drama queen ;)

Fly Free said:
i agree with Cheri -- those ex's obviously has NO life period if theyre trying to put a wedge between the current relationship a person is involved in :roll:

i figure those who likes to put a wedge between a loving relationship are the jealous ones and likes the drama

Yeah, I agreed with you and Cheri.

*nods* I agreed.

Back