Re-Defining Deaf - MosInternational

web730

Reaction score
There is an excellent video of "Re-Defining Deaf" by Ryan Commerson and Wayne Betts of MosInternational....

highly recommend you to watch that film online (approx. 40 mins) at: Re-Defining Deaf

Several points are subtitled in English but most of the times Ryan explains all in ASL... although all of this film shall be subtitled by Feb 2009.

I don't need to say anything further here but just run and watch it now or your own free time asap. Fantastic stuff!

High Time to Re-Define :deaf:indeed!! :D

At this moment I am leaving home soon, but I bookmarked and will watch later and try to comment.

I watched that movie last week. There were a lot of points brought up in the movie that were indeed, uplifting and empowerful.

I have to say, the image needs to be presented through representation and idealogy. There is a huge surge of ASL Classes that are provided across the country but yet, the opposite is made for others. It's kind of ironic, isn't it?

Will catch it when i get home. There's no way i can sneak watching a 40 minute movie here at work.

Back