Re: DeafPagers

BelgianSheepDog

Reaction score
I ordered my SideKick 2 from deafpagers. It was an experience I do NOT want to repeat! I did not get a reply about my order for two weeks. The person said they must have lost the original order. I put in a second order and ended up with 2 sidekicks. It was their error because they lost the order and told me to submit a second order.They would not pay for return shipping for the second one.

I tested both devices. One was clearly defective and I sent that back. They were upset because I returned the defective one ... did they expect me to return the one that was working??????

When the screen went black, it was a major hassle to get a refund from the insurance company. ....

I ordered my SideKick 2 from deafpagers. It was an experience I do NOT want to repeat! I did not get a reply about my order for two weeks. The person said they must have lost the original order. I put in a second order and ended up with 2 sidekicks. It was their error because they lost the order and told me to submit a second order.They would not pay for return shipping for the second one.

I tested both devices. One was clearly defective and I sent that back. They were upset because I returned the defective one ... did they expect me to return the one that was working??????

When the screen went black, it was a major hassle to get a refund from the insurance company. ....

Wow, I'm really sorry that you had such a bad experiences from them..I laugh at the part where you said " did they expect me to return the one that was working? " :lol: that was a good one....

My sister brought one from Deafpagers, but it was a skid, real cute 2....

Happen to my friend did same thing. He advice me don't buy from deafpager.com. I have one other one my good friend did order it and few week later got it SK3 anyway found out SK3 is defect so send them back to them and request full refund but somehow they don't get it SK3 return in their company. few days check her balance account then she really pissed off charge her twice 99 dollars which she want return it back and refund. She managed full refunds then go bank get new account debit card. It is real bad. I order thur walk in t-mobile store is more safe than order use thur deafpager.com

I placed an order for a blackberry 8705 from deafpager, then I received an email from deafpager, stating I have been approved for a new T-Mobile account, and They could not sell me the 8705 because T-Mobile only approved me for a FlexPay account which is only valid with the Sidekick ID and Sidekick III, so I had to re-do the order again and ordered Sidekick ID. I did not want anything fancy to begin with, just something simple to keep in touch with my children whenever is needed to.

I don't mind much about sidekick ID, It works well. ;)

Not only did deafpager skew up - they also managed to charge my credit card three times - after the second time, I told the credit card company NOT to accept any charges from that vendor. Then t-mobile got upset because they had the impression that I had bad credit (yeah, with a credit score of 850!!) and would not set up the account. I explained to them why I stopped the cc from accepting charges from Fuse (deafpager parent company). T-mobile was reasonable about that when they say my credit score ....

Every company will have at least one bad experience.

I got my Sidekick II from GarthMobile. At that time, it was $200 with $200 rebate... making my pager free!

When I ordered it, I got it in the mail in 2 days... and it lasted for a very long time! :)

Glad you had good luck with your sidekick! At least, you got it from a different vendor :)

My sidekick1 that I got off of e-bay works great! Much better made than the sidekick2.

Glad you had good luck with your sidekick! At least, you got it from a different vendor :)

My sidekick1 that I got off of e-bay works great! Much better made than the sidekick2.

What about pagers for regular phones? I haven't found one yet that was affordable.. ?? I looked up personal phone pagers. I would like 1 that is also worn like on loop or pocket But did I look for wrong item??:dunno: or worded it wrong??

Hello. Please get clear about Defective devices. Any devices defective after 14 days, they need to contact T-Mobile customer care for exhcange due to it is cover by one year warrenty. Our supplier handle exhcange or return if it is under 14 days or less. In fact all sidekicks that Deafpagers.com sold are BRAND-NEW. ONLY few customers get lime (bad luck). Almost of our customers are happy with us. We handled thousands of cusotmers who placed order with us monthly and we are very small company.

Charges problem GoAmerica is very strict on address matching, the billing address must be match with Credit or Debit card billing statement address.

Deafpagers.com is the largest deaf-owned wireless company that handle hundreds of orders and work with two suppliers.

If you have any problem that not resolved then please contact me at drew@boundlesscom.com.

Thanks

I have had one experience with deafpagers and it was just fine.

Please contact drew@boundlesscom.com about this, If Deafpagers.com is at fault for double order, You should get refund for second shipping cost. Just provide your order date, your full name and explain what the problem.

Thanks

Happen to my friend did same thing. He advice me don't buy from deafpager.com. I have one other one my good friend did order it and few week later got it SK3 anyway found out SK3 is defect so send them back to them and request full refund but somehow they don't get it SK3 return in their company. few days check her balance account then she really pissed off charge her twice 99 dollars which she want return it back and refund. She managed full refunds then go bank get new account debit card. It is real bad. I order thur walk in t-mobile store is more safe than order use thur deafpager.com

Can you ask your friend send email to drew@boundlesscom.com about this problem. Deafpagers.com is the leader in discount, saved over 100 dollars over T-Mobile Store.

Thanks

I have had one experience with deafpagers and it was just fine.

I am glad that you are fine with Deafpagers.com Deafpgers.com believe in customer come first, Deafpagers.com is trying best they can due to they work with two suppliers, Deafpagers.com have to communicate with suppliers. Deafpagers.com is in middle of between customers and supplier.

Not only did deafpager skew up - they also managed to charge my credit card three times - after the second time, I told the credit card company NOT to accept any charges from that vendor. Then t-mobile got upset because they had the impression that I had bad credit (yeah, with a credit score of 850!!) and would not set up the account. I explained to them why I stopped the cc from accepting charges from Fuse (deafpager parent company). T-mobile was reasonable about that when they say my credit score ....

I am sorry about this problem, I want to clear up Fuse does not owns Deafpagers.com Fuse is one of our supplier, Fuse has own sub-dealer channels such Harris, PTC, etc. We already switched to new supplier recenlty. Deafpagers.com is owned by Boundless Communications, LLC based in Washington, DC. For your credit history, you claimed 850 which is very easy approved by T-Mobile. I am not sure why what this happen. It would be misinformation on your order such error in SSN, DOB, address which not match with credit agency that casue bad credit. In fact we are using T-Mobile system to run our customer's credit history.

I too had problems at Deafpagers.com, I placed an order for the Tmobile sidekick and got a letter explaining the process and that was all fine.

The next day I check the site to see if our credit was approved to get one and the page said *credit approved-processing order*.

The site said this for the next two days, then on the third day, it came up that they needed a 250 dollar deposit on both sidekicks we ordered.

Then the runaround began on why this was happening. In the end our credit report was checked so much between TMobile and Deafpagers.com that it drove our credit score way down!

Needless to say the issue never did get resolved, and we are still without our 2 sidekicks we ordered.

I do not see how we can go from Credit approved for 3 whole days to needing a deposit. It does not take 3 whole days to find that out. I will never deal with deafpagers.com again after that happened.

Back