RDA assistant coach cert.

inmate23

Reaction score
Hi

I signed back up(I rode there when I was 2 to about 4 years old) to the local(I have just moved back into the arena) RDA for paradressage lessons because they have passion success driven coachs.Not only will I get to ride and complete a prelimb dressage horse at 1b paradressage and training level dressage(till I learn to canter).

The head coach is going to take me under her wing and let me do the RDA assistant coach cert. which not only be a stand alone industry qualification but the marks will also go towards my NCEA cert.(nz version of the high school diploma)

The head coach is going to take me under her wing and let me do the RDA assistant coach cert. which not only be a stand alone industry qualification but the marks will also go towards my NCEA cert.(nz version of the high school diploma)

Right i had my day up there volunteering and it was less than successful the lack of being able to hear/see was major problem. The head coach who was i report to was in a bad habbit of walking away from me as she spoke what she needed help with.

The idea I was get her to write a short list of what is needed for me to do for the day. Would this work?

next problem is the fact she teaches her lessons from the centre of the ring. unless i am looking at this person and she close i understand about 3 words closer to 2 words per sentence.

am at loss for ideas? other than side communicator for lessons.

when it comes to the booklets for the cert. its up to me to have them modifed for my needs according to her

Back