Razor blades found at playground

heard of similar thing right here in old zoland, some shitheads put razor blades in the joining gaps on hydroslides....and people got cut up bad.....in Whangamata..

Had to swat my sons rear last night, was leaving a diner and he just took off ( thought it was funny to run around to the entry door from the exit door) I couldnt catch my breath and kept trying to yell for him, but came as a squeek instead of a growl.... He didnt like it and I didnt either, hacking and gagging trying to get onto him... was a losing battle til my wife found out what he did.
My son is too friendly, and try to let him know that everyone is not his friend... He is catching on to be more cautious, but just not as well as I want him to be yet.

That is a tough one , trying to teach your kids not to talk to strangers when they see their parents doing it all the time. It's very frighten that there are people out there that like to harm children . I wish there was a way to lock them up for good.

Im usually not too defensive out in public, really relaxed actually. But if a stranger is too forward or aggressive then I go into defensive mode, especially if they are pushy or dont leave well enough alone if Im trying to back away/leave. I kind of come as a shock to most people because I am calm and mellow but pack a wallop ( mix marital arts and defense skills ) lol

Im usually not too defensive out in public, really relaxed actually. But if a stranger is too forward or aggressive then I go into defensive mode, especially if they are pushy or dont leave well enough alone if Im trying to back away/leave. I kind of come as a shock to most people because I am calm and mellow but pack a wallop ( mix marital arts and defense skills ) lol

I am very quite in public too but if I see something that does not look right I will report it or say something. If some wacko got near my daughter when she was a child I would reacted the same way you did. I would do the same with my grandchild . I once saw this saw looking man in a car talking to a young boy . I stopped my car and watch the guy to see if was going to try anything and I wrote down his plate # and called the cops and gave to them.
The guy was wearing a hat with a wide brim to hide under and he kept smiling at the boy the whole time , it gave me the creeps.

I heard of sick people putting razor blades in apples at Halloween , so I never let my child eat an apple if she got one. There are a lot sicko out in the world and people have to remind their kids not to talk to anyone thy do not know. I think parents should be careful talking to strange people when they have their kids with them . You never who you're talking today.

I remember my mom telling my brother and I not to eat any candy whose wrappers have been opened slightly because of people putting sharp objects in them. As a child, I thought "oooohhhhhh spooky people!" I never realized how sick that behavior was until I became a parent. I am sure my and my friends' parents were frightened by that behavior with the Halloween candy while us kids thought it was just something that normally came with trick or treating. I wonder if today's small children think the same about playgrounds?

I remember my mom telling my brother and I not to eat any candy whose wrappers have been opened slightly because of people putting sharp objects in them. As a child, I thought "oooohhhhhh spooky people!" I never realized how sick that behavior was until I became a parent. I am sure my and my friends' parents were frightened by that behavior with the Halloween candy while us kids thought it was just something that normally came with trick or treating. I wonder if today's small children think the same about playgrounds?

When I was a kid some jerk gave out chocolate xlax (spelling?) to kids .
That was plan mean and sick !

I've seen used condoms and needles at playgrounds before. I remember trying to hide the condom as I took it to the trash, so kids would not see it. UGH!

I've seen used condoms and needles at playgrounds before. I remember trying to hide the condom as I took it to the trash, so kids would not see it. UGH!

Yeah...I took my boys to a lot of Parks...used condoms all over the place...Some people's minds are in the gutter!....

One morning last week, I was leaving for work and I saw this weird blue ball sitting next to my RV. I went to pick it up thinking that one of the kids left it out or it was the decorative ball from my next door neighbor's garden but it was soft and slimy to the touch and it freaked me out. I still don't know what it was. It was weird.

I rarely saw condoms in playgrounds if at all. I'm thinking even if the kids saw it, they'll likely think it's a deflated balloon. But needles, that's bad.

Yeah...I took my boys to a lot of Parks...used condoms all over the place...Some people's minds are in the gutter!....

same here. Guess they have no money for the motel.

I got horror of knives and razor blades it dreadful these things are left where kids get them...
my son found condom he picked it up before I could get there first..he was little at the time.i shoved him under shower in the bath about four times,poor kid..
found syringe near my house I knew where it come from and I made official complaint.Booze cans left on trains and old food make me mad

I have not seen any condoms at the playground yet but I have found a lot of those little booze glass bottles homeless men and underage teen little to buy around the park . I use a doggie poop bag to pick the bottles up before they get broken and a child o dog get hurt on the broken glass.

I live near the beach you would not believe what people do....dog owners are surpposed to pick poo up in poo bags and deposit it in poo bin...I watch them pick it up look round see if any one watching and fling it on sand//the other thing they do is hang bag of poo on trees..Under the pier there lots of odd stuff condoms mainly so little kids unable to play there.We get stuff washed up from Holland again booze tins...I taken bag on beach filled it up and that about 12square yards...I found fishermens knives fish hooks etc..no one seems have respect where they live or welfare for others so selfish

I rarely saw condoms in playgrounds if at all. I'm thinking even if the kids saw it, they'll likely think it's a deflated balloon. But needles, that's bad.
"Look, a balloon with milk in it!" :barf:

"Look, a balloon with milk in it!" :barf:

I saw a condom in the parking lot down town right next to the boardwalk and a few days later I saw syringe in the same spot. A policeman was there and I show him the syringe and gave him a plastic bag to pick it up. I carry bags for picking up Marty poop. Someone sure need to get a room
sex and drug in a busy parking lot . The city has cameras down there too, so maybe the cops where watching the couple.

Back