Rant !!!:(

To clarify we as a family have offerd them the chance to go to rehab. .

Thank you for the clarification. I hope he eventually sees what is important in his life and gets the help he needs. :hug: to you and your family.

I'm glad that your nephew has you and your family. Taking care of the child is the most important priority. Best to you and your family as you care for him.

It's very sad , but some people can't be saved. :(

I agree with you 100%. Some people can make the decision to stop this addiction whether in alcohol, cocaine or dangerous illegal drugs that would make them go down rock bottom. Some people did not make it and died when there is no way to save them because of their stubbornness. It is very sad. I do hope Deaffy's brother can be save if not too late. But the way his brother is acting, so it look like he will go down rock bottom if he can manage to survive this ordeal. My sister married first husband who was a heavy alcoholic (very sick) and he died of liver disease from alcohol. Yes, you are right, Botts, that there are some people can not be saved. Very sad for them to go through like this. :(

Back