*rant*

Firebrand

Reaction score
Why Why Why Why.... am I still getting occasional video that is not closed captioned or even subtitled for the hearing impaired/deaf?????? This pisses the shit out of me. :devil: I thought all NEW movies are to be captioned/subtitled. Whatever little loophole they can go by makes a little mushroom cloud rise off of my head.

Yeah I know what you mean.. or you rent a DVD from redbox and get it home only to find out its subtitled in chinese or some other odd language that isn't posted on the screen when you rent it, or it will have that lovely CC on the box and put it in and it doesnt have the option for CC... This is why I have stopped buying dvd's and pay only $1 for rentals...

What titles did you come across that weren't titled?

I had rented "Animals" and it was not captioned. I thought it was supposed to be. There are others that the Redbox does not state whether if it's captioned or not, like "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "The Crazies." I really want to see "The Crazies." Doesn't matter how good or bad it is. I'm serious.

"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" should be subtitled since it's a foreign movie.

Back