Ranch Potatoes

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" Ranch Potatoes "

Shopping List: Red potatoes, ranch dressing, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, salt.

Ingredients:

8 large red potatoes

1 Cup ranch salad dressing

1 Cup sour cream

1 Cup cheddar cheese, divided

1/4 Cup crumbled cooked bacon

1 Teaspoon of salt

Direction to cook:

1. Preheat oven 350 degree. Cut potatoes into quarters, place in a large sauce pan. Cover with water. Bring to boil over high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes just to be sure it tender. Drain well.

2. Meanwhile, combine salad dressing, sour cream, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and bacon in a large bowl. Add potatoes and salt and stir well.

3. Spoon potatoes and backing mixture into a medium backing dish. Top with remaining cheese.

4. Bake potates until they become bubbly about 25 min until a little bit brown.

Good luck!:cool2:

I actually have all those ingredients. I will make it tonight. It looks great.

By the way, I did make it. My older daughter who is vegetarian visited me for dinner, so I divided it and made half no bacon. We thought it was great and my daughter asked me to be sure to make it at Thanksgiving. :ty:

By the way, I did make it. My older daughter who is vegetarian visited me for dinner, so I divided it and made half no bacon. We thought it was great and my daughter asked me to be sure to make it at Thanksgiving. :ty:

Aw that great, I am glad you like it,,, it was not bad at all, it can be done with or without bacons. I just use bacon to add the favors in it. :) Glad it turn out well. :hmm::naughty:

Ohh thaks for that lovely receipe gonna have a go at making that one cos since i have a vegetarian friend and been racking my brain to think of what to cook and this receipe couldnt have come in at a better time.

Ohh thaks for that lovely receipe gonna have a go at making that one cos since i have a vegetarian friend and been racking my brain to think of what to cook and this receipe couldnt have come in at a better time.

Aw glad to hear that,,, I am glad I posted so you can see what you can make for a friend since your friend is a vegetarian. :) Glad to be of help. :wave:

I've made that one before, I don't even add salt, it makes it salty to me. :barf:

Nah, I don't really use salt at all on my food, even when I make cookies. I leave the salt out. :giggle:

Do you have a high sodium and MSG??? Just a little salt like dash. I can understand that you cant do that. I am not crazy about salt either. I love SWEET!!!!

Do you have a high sodium and MSG??? Just a little salt like dash. I can understand that you cant do that. I am not crazy about salt either. I love SWEET!!!!

No, I just don't like the taste of salt. it's too bitter for me. lol

No, I just don't like the taste of salt. it's too bitter for me. lol

LoL. Your tongue must be favor to sweet isn't? I don't like too much on salt either. Just a dash of salt that all. I can put salt on egg and other. It's very rarely.

LoL. Your tongue must be favor to sweet isn't? I don't like too much on salt either. Just a dash of salt that all. I can put salt on egg and other. It's very rarely.

Yep I agree, the store do have salt free without using real salt. I think what I have the label have sodium free, salt substitute and the name is "AlsoSalt" brand it taste like salt but not real salt. That a grea way to diet hee.:hmm:

The recipe sounds generous but why add extra salt when the salt already added in some list of ingredients?

Back