Rainbow pics!!!

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
this is from another thread- I didnt want to go off topic - but lets post a fave rainbow picture of articles or clothing..........I will post mine soon but I have to figure out this weird thing how to upload it and make it small and be able to post it here so that means I have to beg my friend to do it :)

WTG baby for posting those stuff when u get the chance. ME i have mine but its all somewhere at the moment I just walked in the door and am checking threads out BUT i will post a pic soon!

I do want those lights.

Attachments

• cs_xmas_stars_m.jpg
    cs_xmas_stars_m.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 113
Really, I first saw it at Getbooked store in LV across Freezone. I asked the guy if they are available, but they are out. But I will find out if they are ready for stock sometime this week or so. Anyway, I found it on buygay.com:twisted:

Originally posted by Oddball
Really, I first saw it at Getbooked store in LV across Freezone. I asked the guy if they are available, but they are out. But I will find out if they are ready for stock sometime this week or so. Anyway, I found it on buygay.com:twisted:

ohhh kewlies Oddball -- i remmy the Freezone club hehe -- ahh u found it on buygay.com qq kewlies!!! :thumb:

Just a thought to share it with you.

979700480.jpg

Originally posted by ChelEler

979700480.jpg

Chel -- yep yep i have that one the little pride flag :D along with pride rings in the car with 1 red heart and 6 minirings on the heart -- i found that in SF after Oddball told me shes found 1 i was like OMFG those are HARD to find -- so went back to the city at Castro street with Javapride and went hunting -- FOUND it finally and grabbed myself 1 :) along with a yin yang rainbow sticker for my car and pride pins from hard rock cafe Javapride and i found along our road trip and would get 1 and theyre on my corkboard for collection hehe and i want more!!

rainbow colors rocks!!!

KEWL pics LOVE them and

yep fly and i did hunt down for some rainbow stuff Im going to be going to kona and getting another pride pin to send to fly free and myself for the collection as i did promised her i would whenever i come across them and am gonna ask mom and dad to pick one up in honolulu when they go on saturday....

goes to show rainbow ROCKS! hehehe :-D

i had just realized i had neglected 2 more things LOL -- the rainbow mousepad and the rainbow suncatcher thingie on my window :thumb: :D

I have a rainbow towel, rainbow tank top ( with dallas on it ) i also have rainbow attena ball, a whole bunch of rainbow necklace in my truck which i wave proudly on, my truck's a butchy lesbain hehehe and i also have this for my desktop :) ARGH i can t find the file i needed *m uttering*

when i do find it i ll post it RME at myself for this

Originally posted by Fly Free
i had just realized i had neglected 2 more things LOL -- the rainbow mousepad and the rainbow suncatcher thingie on my window :thumb: :D

take a pic of it and show your rainbow collection

:ily:

Originally posted by ChelEler

979700480.jpg

I have one. Put it in my closet. My friend gave me after she decided to become straight again. (not ask me why)

Hello,

I would like to look for website for pix by made new signature and icon too becasue I like color of rainbow is very pretty... if you have any website rainbow amination or icon whatever

let me know soon

Thanks Peacerainbowgal

Back