Rain, Rain, Rain.....

yagazn

Reaction score
It's been raining all days outside, I drove recently and I had to be careful because of slippery road whoa :eek3: So, Finally I'm home...Ahh, I had a hot tea and look out the window.

Anyway, do you like rain or dislike rain? I like rain but not everyday, I kinda miss rain for a while.

2882285636_fda57a1112.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zaxTZ4OFg"]YouTube - I'm Singing in the Rain - Gene Kelly[/ame] Made me smile :D no CC (sorry) but lyric here: (I change to "Singing" to "Signing in the rain")

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

Signing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just signing',
Signing' in the rain

Dancin' in the rain
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
I'm happy again!
I'm signin' and dancin' in the rain!

I'm dancin' and signin the rain...
[ADDITIONAL VERSE]
Why am I smiling
And why do I sign?
Why does September
Seem sunny as spring?
Why do I get up
Each morning and start?
Happy and head up
With joy in my heart
Why is each new task
A trifle to do?
Because I am living
A life full of you.

Rain is welcomed in California... :D

Hey WW64,

Really, I'm sorry about what happens in your area. I'm sure your power will get back on. It happened to me before, it was so dark like a black pitch...luckily I had bright flashlight w/me in case of emergency.

I hate rain.... it's common here in State of Washington to get rain quite often, I think we get like 9 months worth of rain.... not fun at all.

However I always love the smell of rain...it smells fresh.

We have just had rain for the last three days, and it is not planning to stop anytime soon, finally... we need some of these nowadays....!

We had rain here yesterday. Today is sunny but this Friday, we probably will have rain again. I hope NOT!

I don't mind the rain. For me, it's peaceful... just looking out the window and seeing it rain. It also makes everything feel cooler too. :)

We've been having rain here in Texas for the past month. :)

Kaelei, I hate rain, too... and it's common in Oregon as well. It was just currently raining during early morning and midnight today, and now it stopped. There is sun and partly cloud. :)

Rain make me zzzzzzzzzzzz!! I don't mind rain but not everyday! We had too much over the summer.....and ruined our plans. Oh well!

I don't mind the rain. For me, it's peaceful... just looking out the window and seeing it rain. It also makes everything feel cooler too. :)

We've been having rain here in Texas for the past month. :)

Hey, I enjoy watching rain trickle from windows too! As a kid I used to enjoy following the droplet's trail, combining and splitting with the other drops.

i watch weather in my hometown says its would get more rains but not lots but thankness for umbrella..

It's raining cats and dogs here and it's supposed to rain through the weekend.

Well, it's been storming and raining endless days here in Alabama (Southern U.S.) and I guess it does not agitate me, just the way the world works. :hmm:

It has been raining a lot in Melbourne even though it is supposed to be Spring. So, I here I am sitting in this warm room in my comfy chair... I don't want to go to work, but alas, I have to go... in the rain...

I am enjoying the rain and cold weather :)

It just started raining late afternoon today and it is expected to continue until Sunday evening. We needed the rain because the leaves on the trees looked so dried up and shriveled...doesnt make for a beautiful Fall. Hopefully, it is not too late.

Just had heavy rain earlier today...sun was coming out in the evening with a nice sunset.

Back