Raccoon in the house

This morning before dawn I got up to prepare for work and went into the kitchen to make coffee. You guessed it--it was back. :roll:
I am really dreading going home today, because it is a large-sized male and STRONG (he proved that when I used a broom handle to push him off the kitchen sink). I will most likely improvise a snare from the broom handle and put him into the metal cage we have here and drive 500 miles to drop him off. :P
My brother has a pellet pistol and threatened to kill it with the "weapon" but I insisted that would only anger the raccoon, that it would most likely charge him with bare razor sharp teeth and long diseased claws etcetera so I hope he will let cooler heads prevail.
I hate Tuesdays.

66.gif

:giggle:...sneeky coon-tailed bastard!

i fear your brother if he takes baseball bat to wild animal...that animal got more rights be there than people....
do skunks ever come in and spray peoples houses..i been curious know what smell like

i fear your brother if he takes baseball bat to wild animal...that animal got more rights be there than people....
do skunks ever come in and spray peoples houses..i been curious know what smell like

One answer: PU. Smelled a dead sunk, and it was smelling TERRIBLE.

Don't be surprised if the coon story is over when you come home.:dunno:

Reminds me of this thread I made years back...

Also some people should be cautious handling raccoons as they may carry rabies... let the professionals (animal control officers) handle it.

I was going to say that but you beat me to it here. :giggle:

Raccoons are very smart and finds it's way into anything.

My son in law has to ties the trash covers to the cans , and the raccoon tried to knock the cans over. One raccoon tried to take the trash can with him. It's an ever ending battle and I think the raccoons are winning.

Back