R.i.t./ntid

ApoGee

Reaction score
I don't know if I'll get in or not cause they haven't send me a letter saying acceptance or denied yet. But If I do go, what to expect, execpt the fact that' It's going to be cold, lol.

I don't know if I'll get in or not cause they haven't send me a letter saying acceptance or denied yet. But If I do go, what to expect, execpt the fact that' It's going to be cold, lol.

Expect this..."Brick City, USA!"

And be prepared for cultural shock...
Yep!

There are a lot of deaf students there. But, don't let that stop you from your true purpose of going to RIT/NTID.

You're there to get an education. If a bunch of deaf students tell you that you have to party, drink beer, and do drugs in order to be "cool"... ignore them. A lot of them will drop out, get knocked up, get suspended, fail, etc...

There are a lot of clubs and organizations that you can get involved with. :)

Yep!

There are a lot of deaf students there. But, don't let that stop you from your true purpose of going to RIT/NTID.

You're there to get an education. If a bunch of deaf students tell you that you have to party, drink beer, and do drugs in order to be "cool"... ignore them. A lot of them will drop out, get knocked up, get suspended, fail, etc...

Word. This'll be exciting for me, to meet new Deaf or HOH people and I don't need that kind of stuff to be "cool", I have my own swagger. :afro:

:gpost:

Been there and still living and work near RIT/NTID. I do pass there sometimes. Wish I can finish my degree, oh well Im stuck with job, wife and kid.

Yep!

:gpost:

Been there and still living and work near RIT/NTID. I do pass there sometimes. Wish I can finish my degree, oh well Im stuck with job, wife and kid.

You can complete your degree when you are ready to go back to NTID. It is never too late.

^^Word, what he said. Question though, how long does it take to get a response from the school? :-/

^^Word, what he said. Question though, how long does it take to get a response from the school? :-/
It depends on who you contact.

I know a couple people in NTID. If you can't get a hold of anyone, let me know and I'll give you their contact information. ;)

It depends on who you contact.

I know a couple people in NTID. If you can't get a hold of anyone, let me know and I'll give you their contact information. ;)

Oh that's dope bruh, PM me thier contact info. I want to know so bad, lol. Thinking of going to my community college and after that, I could transfer my credits there to NTID, better chance in getting accepted huh?

<<< former RIT/NTID.. but irony is that i only ACCEPTED by RIT, not NTID but i STILL took few classes at NTID for my fun credits... I was like, WTF? i accepted by RIT?! so, i went to see my VR to see if i hope that im not stupid, she said, yeah.. its RIT, not NTID. I was shocked.

I was expected to accept: RIT/NTID, San Jose State, UC Davis, CSUN, Gallaudet and USF, end up i accepted 4 universities: RIT/NTID, SJSU, CSUN and Gallaudet.. i choose RIT over them but end up i turned back (transferred) to SJSU, im glad that i did.

I'm RIT grad with computer science degree. It's tough school and partying is not an option. I've taken few courses at NTID for fun but I have to admit it was kinda boring since I knew the stuff but did it anyway to get an easy 'A'. :D

Remington, EXACTLY!! i knew that i can get A's at NTID because its pretty easy than RIT is, it is quite challenging at RIT that i had. I apperciated what they threw at me before i transferred to SJSU.

<<< former RIT/NTID.. but irony is that i only ACCEPTED by RIT, not NTID but i STILL took few classes at NTID for my fun credits... I was like, WTF? i accepted by RIT?! so, i went to see my VR to see if i hope that im not stupid, she said, yeah.. its RIT, not NTID. I was shocked.

I was expected to accept: RIT/NTID, San Jose State, UC Davis, CSUN, Gallaudet and USF, end up i accepted 4 universities: RIT/NTID, SJSU, CSUN and Gallaudet.. i choose RIT over them but end up i turned back (transferred) to SJSU, im glad that i did.

Oh word...Why you Transfered?

Oh that's dope bruh, PM me thier contact info. I want to know so bad, lol. Thinking of going to my community college and after that, I could transfer my credits there to NTID, better chance in getting accepted huh?
If you go to community college and transfer later, I suggest you focus on liberal arts courses cuz those transfer easily.

Talk with NTID, show them what your community college offers, and ask which classes are transferable. :)

Sorry, you have under 100 posts. :(

Anyways, whose contact information do you already have? Have you already talked to them yet?

Cool. Well they say I have to go through my associate (two years) to get my bachelors. They haven't made a decision yet though :(

Back