quitting smoking? i need u!

I smoked for like a month and was all "wtf this doesn't do anything..." and dropped it. Stupid crowd i was hanging with.

Good news is

My mom said a friend of her who's adult kids has quitted smoking, they got a prescription from a doctor and they did it and quit, I have to ask my mom what's the name of the pills that helped them quit ...If you are interested lol!

:giggle: Here's a cigarette girl.
Cigarette_Vanisher_Large.jpg

I don't know how you do it, but with me I'll go insane, I tried to quit so many times, I just couldn't do it, I would be in my wild mood swings feeling withdraw, so I said fuck it, I'm going up to the gas station and get a pack! :pissed:

My friend's husband died from Heart Diseased

My friend's husband died couple years ago I forgot what years was that ...He smokes cigarette and smokes pot, they have been married for 12 years and he started having chest pain and refused to go to the doctor, but he waited too late and died at the hospital when his wife finally got him to go, it was all too late...

Smoking does causes heart disease and lungs cancer, if we wants to live, then quit!

One lady won a lawsuit against Marlboro company, her husband died from smoking related to cancer.

Do you know why all Cigarettes company raised the price up, because of the lawsuit, they're losing alots of money to pay people who lost their spouse to cigarette smoking cancer and heart diseases.

Now do you know why Cigarettes company puts thousands of chemicals in cigarettes, is to keeps people addicted to make money, Why should we make all Tabacco Company rich and make the poor more poorer ?

You wanna be rich, quit smoking and get richer, save money, buys something you never had for years since smoking.

I have a lungs diseased, I haven't smoke anymore! I wanna live!

Back