quickcam 9000pro is compatible with videosign 2.5( Hands on VRS)

mayuna

Reaction score
I just purchased quickcam 9000PRO, but I have problem with videosign from hands on VRS (http://hovrs.com)

The interpreter's video is suddenly frozen and can't see interpreter anymore, so I have to hung up and call again , but this problem happens over and over again.

I used quickcam 3000, but the problem is the same. How should I setup Computer setting to work well with videosign??

I know that some Vista users have problem with VideoSign 2.5. Hovrs Customer Care can't help them to solve problem. i hope that new VideoSign 3.0 would support Vista program.

poweron: well honestly i dont have any plm with VISTA running Videiosign 2.5 on my laptop. it could be HOVRS's new system because i had talked with ppl at HOVRS and i had same plm with HOVRS's VS 2.5 on XP at work. IT kept frozen for couple of times so i was switched to other interpreter with their old system. it worked fine.

man i am tired of ppl pointing fingers at VISTA.... heh.

mayuna : can you give a detail of your PC ? like vista or xp, video card, how old is it. etc.

thanks

I use XP, not Vista

Thank you for quick replay. But I don't use vista. I use XP SP3.

poweron: well honestly i dont have any plm with VISTA running Videiosign 2.5 on my laptop. it could be HOVRS's new system because i had talked with ppl at HOVRS and i had same plm with HOVRS's VS 2.5 on XP at work. IT kept frozen for couple of times so i was switched to other interpreter with their old system. it worked fine.

man i am tired of ppl pointing fingers at VISTA.... heh.

vista! vista! *stomp*

oh wait... that person reply saying it's on xp sp3. tsk... well.. bye for now! :wave:

Back