Questions No Man Want To Hear

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Questions No Man Wants to Hear

Five questions no man wants to hear in the first three months (whether he is crazy about you or not!).

Where do we stand?
The Reason: It makes you look desperate. Men love a challenge and despite what they say, think, or how they act, they don’t want you to define the relationship. Let him take the lead now or he never will.

Do you ever think about your ex-girlfriend?
The Reason: This shows a man that you are not secure with yourself. Even on those days that your zit is huge, your clothes are too snug, and your hair is filled with frizz; you must act like a “Bond Girl.” It is the difference between making a man fall in like or in love.

Do you want to have kids?
The Reason: Again, it’s about control. The man wants to take the lead. Let him coo-coo over the baby in the grocery store. You will have plenty of time to let him know that you have already named your three future children. Take the first three months to let him say the D-word (Daddy) first.

Am I fat?
The Reason: If he didn’t like they way you looked, he would not have dated you: bottom line! Don’t point out your flaws to him or give him a reason to find any imperfections. To him you are timeless and flawless; make sure you stay that way.

Does your mother like me? (even worse, can I meet your parents?)
The Reason: His mother is the other woman in his life. Let him decide when it is the right time for you to meet her. He may want to make sure she is ready to meet you. You are the woman who may take her little boy away from her. This is a big step; let him take it at his pace.

SOURCE: Questions No Man Wants to Hear : DivineCaroline

Five questions no man wants to hear in the first three months (whether he is crazy about you or not!).

Where do we stand?.

Am I fat?
The Reason: If he didn’t like they way you looked, he would not have dated you: bottom line! Don’t point out your flaws to him or give him a reason to find any imperfections. To him you are timeless and flawless; make sure you stay that way.

I think asking "Am I fat?" is a little much. But, I agree with the answer. It works for the guy, too, by the way. How many women can support the weight of Mr. Fat Boy while having sex, or at least attempting to have sex? Guys, if you want your little lady to be a size 6, then you'd better be in just as good of shape as she is.

For the women . . . keenly observe how he treats his mother (especially on the first meeting) because this is how you will be treated, not only by him, but your kids, too.

Think about ex-gf should not be in conversation. The other conversations, especially with regard to kids, he'd better be on top of this . . . and I don't mean physically on top, either! Talking about wanting kids on first date is kosher and should be discussed no later than the second date.

I think asking "Am I fat?" is a little much. But, I agree with the answer. It works for the guy, too, by the way. How many women can support the weight of Mr. Fat Boy while having sex, or at least attempting to have sex? Guys, if you want your little lady to be a size 6, then you'd better be in just as good of shape as she is.

Don't be surprised to hear this....there are some thin men who LIKE to be squashed by a super sized BBW woman.

Umm maybe it was just me that I am gay or single, but I find those questions too easy for me to answer. If that was me, I would answer this:

Where do we stand?
The Reason: It makes you look desperate. Men love a challenge and despite what they say, think, or how they act, they don’t want you to define the relationship. Let him take the lead now or he never will.

Before I am going to answer this, I will ask which we will stand for?

The Reason: This shows a man that you are not secure with yourself. Even on those days that your zit is huge, your clothes are too snug, and your hair is filled with frizz; you must act like a “Bond Girl.” It is the difference between making a man fall in like or in love.

I would just say no because I am with that girl right now, there is no need for me to look at the past, the past is past and it will never change.

The Reason: Again, it’s about control. The man wants to take the lead. Let him coo-coo over the baby in the grocery store. You will have plenty of time to let him know that you have already named your three future children. Take the first three months to let him say the D-word (Daddy) first.

I would just say "Some, maybe in the future".

Am I fat?

I would say, "Well if you think I thought you were ugly, then why am I here with you right now?" I am sure the woman will know the answer, love.

The Reason: His mother is the other woman in his life. Let him decide when it is the right time for you to meet her. He may want to make sure she is ready to meet you. You are the woman who may take her little boy away from her. This is a big step; let him take it at his pace.

I would jus say "yes", if she want to see my parents, why hassle? In the note, my brother was too stressful about introduce his girlfriend to the family because we always arguing about the policties, religion, etc, also my family is quite of drama together, and his girlfriend finally came to us for our "Working-Free Monday Party" and his girlfriend was happy and staying with my brother since.

My opinion, the woman is very curious about her boyfriend's family and there is nothing to be scare of. Visit them, then it's done, no big deal.

Or maybe it's other men, maybe other men need help how to deal with their girlfriends or wifes, or maybe their girlfriends or wifes are pressuring on him to make him feel qulity which cause the drama, I have been seeing the drama like that alot and it is totally unnecessary drama to me, it's just the women that need to make sure that her boyfriend or husband do love her.

I can understand that no men like to hear those questions... Those 5 questions are sooooo pathetic.... I would feel dumb if I ask those questions like that to men...

Well, some men are not very honest about themselves - IMO. Some men are full of bull.

Don't be surprised to hear this....there are some thin men who LIKE to be squashed by a super sized BBW woman.
Yes, but the problem is... what's the correct answer to that question? There isn't.

Scenario #1
Girl: "Am I fat?"
Boy: "No."
Girl: "Don't lie, you're just trying to make me feel better. I can't believe you would like like that!"

Scenario #2
Boy: "Yes."
Girl: "How dare you! Can't you even be considerate of my feelings?"

Scenario #3
Boy: "No comment."
Girl: "Oh, so you probably think I am fat... but won't say anything. Eh?"Don't lie, you're just trying to make me feel better. I can't believe you would like like that!"

Scenario #4
Boy: "No comment."
Girl: "Aw, come on... say something. Be honest."
... go back to scenarios #1, #2, or #3 ;)

here's my scernio:

girl: am I fat?
guy: you are beautiful no matter what and why am I there with you? there is no reason to insult yourself and make yourself low.
girl:awww that is so sweet, I should not insult myself, there is no point to it. *hugs*

here's my scernio:

girl: am I fat?
guy: you are beautiful no matter what and why am I there with you? there is no reason to insult yourself and make yourself low.
girl:awww that is so sweet, I should not insult myself, there is no point to it. *hugs*
Refer to #4. ;)

well, women like to know this stuff. Guys may think it's trival, but sometimes women need to hear that you care about them.

Meeting the mother can be interesting. Trust me, I know.

I don't even know, but it was prefaced with the words, "super sized." I think that should answer what BBW stands for. :P

You don't mind datin' Big Beautiful Women ? :whistle:

Those conversations remind me of a quote, "Praise your wife, even if it frightens her at first."

Depends how big, Maria.

Supposely, if you happen fall in love with BBW - I mean, just right personality that suit you... will you help her losin' weight ? It also means BOTH of you need to help each other workin' on it.

Back