Questions for the Men!

some good men, like these guys on this thread with their posting answers, sounds too good to be true. but they gotta to tell the truth. sooner, the better reaction it can get.

Bad boys cannot stand being honest. but they b seeking for some "honesty" relationship, too? "eek" that's something I would never understand about relationships... hell, I did have to find out myself in that kind of situation. oh well.... :dunno:h

By the way RebelGirl, I meant to tell you that guy is an ass! It is his big fooking loss! Time to cross him out of your list and move on to the next one dahlin'!

hmmm....I can see that Roadrunner hasn't post yet, I'll be back :whip:

^Angel^ I'm surprised your sweetie didn't respond to this.. Actually I'm surprised that some guys that I kinda assumed would respond to my questions.. geez, what are they? Coward?? :giggle:

Catmandu said:
By the way RebelGirl, I meant to tell you that guy is an ass! It is his big fooking loss! Time to cross him out of your list and move on to the next one dahlin'!
Ohh he was crossed out a long time ago... :ugh2:

listen to the controversial talk …just pondering ...........numb

:stupid:

easy....i go for personality and chemistry. look and age dont matter. know each other better then meet the guy and have great time and see how it goes. make sure he is fun...make u smile..and laugh. make sure he dont push u for anything...u know what i mean. alot of guys can be nice and some dont....they aim for one thing which isnt good. becareful and take it slow ;)

mallrat said:
easy....i go for personality and chemistry. look and age dont matter. know each other better then meet the guy and have great time and see how it goes. make sure he is fun...make u smile..and laugh. make sure he dont push u for anything...u know what i mean. alot of guys can be nice and some dont....they aim for one thing which isnt good. becareful and take it slow ;)

AGREED! I even don't like any guy who is trying to two timing behind his girlfriend's back by dating me and doesn't say if hes taken or not, like one member who have a gf oversea (First, I did asked him if he has gf or single, he refused to answer- what a coward! I found out today on one thread)- I had to confront at him altough we was going to meet but I drop the plan- thats his biggest loss. Two timing guys are LOSER LOSER LOSER!!!!!! I even had to end our friendship as well since I don't want to do anything with two timing dumbasses....

WOW... a LOT of guy bashing going on here. BUT to be fair... there are many a female that do these things as well. I know... I've met most of them within my life! :(

~M~

RebelGirl said:
Hey guys! :wave:

I wanted to know what do you like in a woman? What kind of a woman attracts you? Do you go after the looks or the personality? Be HONEST!

This is for all the guys that are single, married, or in a relationship.

If this is a Repost, sorry!

For me, it would be either the looks or the personality. From my experience, when my heart beats excitement that shows a woman is attractive one to date.

Back