Questions about Sidekick 3

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe that Sidekick 3 can get video, WiFi, gif support and other stuff that can get from update.

For WiFi, it probably require SanDisk SD with WiFi.
11184.jpg

Right now, this is not possible. Maybe Danger, Inc/Sharp will do some major updates soon?

That is correct! The only real improvement between SK2 and SK3 is earpiece bluetooth enabled (The ones looks like regular hearing aid, and is connected wirelessly with SK3), and expanded memory for music files only. No major improvement for deafies. Sorry!

Right now, this is not possible. Maybe Danger, Inc/Sharp will do some major updates soon?

That is correct! The only real improvement between SK2 and SK3 is earpiece bluetooth enabled (The ones looks like regular hearing aid, and is connected wirelessly with SK3), and expanded memory for music files only. No major improvement for deafies. Sorry!

You forget to add... there's added Yahoo and MSN.

next time, don't use "SD" that you show the pix in first place. 9_9

I already knew about mini-SD with wi-fi. I never said there is no blah blah. :)

It's Sweetheart typing:

Yahoo had been on the Sidekick 2 since before Sidekick 3, but Sidekick 3 added is MSN only.

It's Sequoias
Please check the facts before posting on Alldeaf. I never heard of sk3 supporting wi-fi with that card or do video, GIF, etc. Danger INC never mentioned about it. It ONLY does music files that's about it.

It's Sweetheart typing:

Yahoo had been on the Sidekick 2 since before Sidekick 3, but Sidekick 3 added is MSN only.

It's Sequoias
Please check the facts before posting on Alldeaf. I never heard of sk3 supporting wi-fi with that card or do video, GIF, etc. Danger INC never mentioned about it. It ONLY does music files that's about it.

I said about next major update in near future, and doesn't including with recent tech spec for SK3 right now.

I believe that Sidekick 3 can get video, WiFi, gif support and other stuff that can get from update.

Actually, it is up to T-Mobile, not Danger, Inc. Should Danger, Inc do a major update, T-Mobile is the one who will have to give them the OK to do so.

Actually, it is up to T-Mobile, not Danger, Inc. Should Danger, Inc do a major update, T-Mobile is the one who will have to give them the OK to do so.

Yea, I can't wait until next year when major update will release, and it does happen on SK2 in last year for add javascript, changing some icon, update the AIM and allow to set picture on lock screen. I would find out about new features would coming with SK3.

Only several thing that SK3 is different, and added EDGE, 850 MHz, allow to change theme on screen, sub category, MSN, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Picture looks little improve than SK2 but not good as digital picture, music player, changing most icon and nice design with trackball, and marble button on keyboard.

I hate Treo 700 because keyboard is too little for people with big thumb, uncomfortable to using keyboard and other features aren't important to me but own laptop is important. :)

Back