Question Slumber party?

Vanessa8

Reaction score
Can you tell us why you like nor dislike slumber party overnight at their house?

I had experienced when I was young 20's and had fun slumber party with my friends came over my house. I got the wine from my parents' pantry room without permission. Everyone was drunk and didn't know its properly drink. Next day, I was end up to the hospital due lot of vomit and high fever likely 101 .hahaha. I learned from the mistaken.

So now, I heard young kids 10yrs old + over a friend slumber party. I don't know it is cool .
::ty:

I had my first sumber party like at 13 and every year we do one. The same girls go even if we have not apoken all year long. Its actually kinda nice

Most people start having slumber parties in grade school (I had my first sleep over in kindergarten--and almost every weekend since then until high school)...As a kid, sleep overs/slumber parties consisted of eating pizza, watching movies, and playing video games until 4 am...I didn't start drinking at slumber parties until I was away at college...

If you're in your 20s and you live with your parents, maybe have the sleep over at someone else's place (my mom would be annoyed too if I drank her wine without asking, she would probs tell me to buy my own or if I was only 20, to ask her to get me some)

I'd say the prime slumber party ages are between 10-14

I enjoyed slumber parties when I was in junior and senior high school. Of course, they were supervised by parents.

I've never been to an adult slumber party. I didn't even know they had them until this thread was posted. :lol:

Back