question for the lesbians/bi girls in da house

deafdyke

Reaction score
Today I had my physical. It occured to me that if all goes well, I could be "having fun" with my new girl by my next one. ;)
Anyway, when a doctor asks you whether or not you're sexually active, what do you say? I know the term "sexually active" usually translates into hetrosexual intercourse....But what about us dykes? Should we mention that we're sexually active? Are there any sex risks with lesbian sex?
That reminds me...........one of the nurses was all " Dr. Leal will be giving you a pap. Excuse ME, but NOT everyone is hetrosexual, and needs a pap smear.

Today I had my physical. It occured to me that if all goes well, I could be "having fun" with my new girl by my next one. ;)
Anyway, when a doctor asks you whether or not you're sexually active, what do you say? I know the term "sexually active" usually translates into hetrosexual intercourse....But what about us dykes? Should we mention that we're sexually active? Are there any sex risks with lesbian sex?
That reminds me...........one of the nurses was all " Dr. Leal will be giving you a pap. Excuse ME, but NOT everyone is hetrosexual, and needs a pap smear.

:eek: physicals! Im lucky I have a Dr. who is family :D but yes you should tell them that you are sexually actice (that is if you are ) and any time you share fluids you can catch things. HPV can be share between lesbians and it can lead to cervical cancer. So sorry to tell you, you should be getting regular paps.

HPV can be share between lesbians and it can lead to cervical cancer. So sorry to tell you, you should be getting regular paps.
What if you're monogamous? Hannah's my first real realtionship....

Apparently she won't be your first as you mentioned below:

Meaning that you probably are ready for the next girlfriend when you are done with Hannah?

Meaning that you probably are ready for the next girlfriend when you are done with Hannah?
No.....I meant my next physcial........I think that my relationship with Hannah will last quite a while.

No.....I meant my next physcial........I think that my relationship with Hannah will last quite a while.

:ty: for clarifying it for me. :)

Let us know when you get married--I know of a good romantic honeymoon spot!

Yes, there are risks with lesbain sex. Pls do not ask me how I know but I know of a situation. I can PM u if u want more details. :)

are you Hannah's first? dont want to say anything bad but things get pick up

you also can get yeast infections from meds and that can be shared if you dont realize you have one.... if you use toys and dont take care of the well you can cause infections too

so better safe then sorry

good luck with you and Hannah. Naty and I have been together 4 years now smile :aw: but Im still a flirt grin::naughty:

are you Hannah's first?
Not first realtionship, but she's never been sexually intimate....she's kinda young. (not high school) But she has been in realtionships before.....just haven't been intimate realtionships.

Not first realtionship, but she's never been sexually intimate....she's kinda young. (not high school) But she has been in realtionships before.....just haven't been intimate realtionships.

You're not craddle robbing are you? :lol:

Back