Question for the guys (and girls, if you want)...

DeafCapricorn

Reaction score
I've had some seriously bad "attempts" at relationships... partially my fault.

I tend to, whenever there's a guy i like, if all he wants is sex... in the past I normally just gave it to him...

I am overweight... but I'm confident in my body even though I wouldn't mind losing some weight to prevent future health problems...

So would you ever consider dating a "fat" guy or girl? Why or why not?

I'm just one of those people who have so much love to offer and maybe I just haven't found the right person... but why is it, from my eyes, so much harder to find love as a "voluptuous, bootylicious, and scrumptiously plump" person?

There are guys that do go after big gay boys.

They are affectionately known as "chubby-chasers".

Oh Gods...

I just personally think it shouldn't matter...

I just carry more junk in the trunk than anything lol...

Look at me.. I am skinny and my gf is FAT (excuse me my language). We show our loves and I likes her personal. She is lost some weight and I been support her.

I think that there is always some level of physical attraction as well as personality. My ex was average build when we first met and then put on a lot of weight...we still loved each other, it was just something he worried about...I used to be really heavy too but have lost a lot...my avatar is me...anyways, my friend is technically obese and he is always upset that I won't date him now that my ex and I have been apart for so long. I keep saying, "dude! It's not your weight, we just don't connect..."

Best of luck to you bud,

iacobus

Wirelessly posted

I love voluptious women. Curvy or chubby, however they just have an awesome round figure with more to love. Damn they're hot lol :) chubby men is alright for me as well. I rather be filled by the meat than starve with the bone.

I tend to, whenever there's a guy i like, if all he wants is sex... in the past I normally just gave it to him...

I am overweight... but I'm confident in my body even though I wouldn't mind losing some weight to prevent future health problems...

So would you ever consider dating a "fat" guy or girl? Why or why not?

I'm just one of those people who have so much love to offer and maybe I just haven't found the right person... but why is it, from my eyes, so much harder to find love as a "voluptuous, bootylicious, and scrumptiously plump" person?

I for one, like bigger men, especially "Bears." I found that if I "give in" to sex request early in a relationship, the odds of it continuing are small. I have met men at a bar and had a good relationship with them, the key is the bar is NOT the only place to meet if You want success. Meet them away from their friends, get a bite to eat, see a movie, and (I know this sounds corny) feed the ducks. If a fellow isn't willing to do this with You, he is not worth Your time.

I'm sorry I strayed there a little bit. Trust me, plenty of men like bigger guys.

Look at me I don't like gay but it so gross I don't want see it anymore Ewwwwwwww I really want see hottie deaf boys and girl I always watch new deaf people some of my family was lezbian and gay too also my stepsister use any drugs that why I m upset :)

Originally Posted by DeafCapricorn View Post

So would you ever consider dating a "fat" girl? Why or why not?

Well check this out, I've luvin big girlz my whole life. I've been wit 1 skinny minny and as good as she looked, her personality made her UGLY. To me, most BBW's are more leanent and lovin and try harder at a companionship and put their heart into it thatz what getz me. I've been luvin BBWS for soo long that it's my yahoo screen name.
luvinbiggirlz@yahoo.com (holla)

I don't think it should matter what size you are. Most people change in size over the years. Some people gain weight and some loose. I have dated men who are larger than me and I've dated men smaller than me. And I perfer a man who is a little bigger.

Back