Question for full deafies

Chuck

Reaction score
If the medical tech and knowledge advanced to the point surgeries that were risk free and no cochlear implant, a surgery that fixed or constructed the necessary nerves to hear without a hearing aid or cochlear implant, a completely reconstructed nerve based surgery. Would you do it? What about your child? :hmm:

As for me, no thanks. Why would hearing people expect me to be 100% prefect like them. Screw it.

But, as for my child, yes. It's must. Because audism is still alive and kicking... As soon as times goes, all sign languages will be not used very much, and probably, be forgotten later. You can thank to arrogant audist bastards who believe any sign language is an useless, shitty primitive language. They would make a report against you for not give your child chance. Or even CPS workers would take your child away from you. So, f**k that crap. So, yes, I must to give him/her a hear sense as it's the must... in order to avoid a massive headache. :roll:

I probably wouldn't teach my child to learn sign language. I had seen enough how my Deaf parents (my friends) already had deal that shitty situations with CPS, reports, polices, and general issues, and such bullshits. It's enough to f**k them up. That's not something I want to do for my future children and my own family.

Well, if a child's hearing is cured, can parents teach their child Baby Signs? I'm sure it's unlikely.

LOL If it exists then disability are gone, and we all are so PERFECT, two eyes, two arms, two legs, two ears, and everything is in there. what next?

LOL If it exists then disability are gone, and we all are so PERFECT, two eyes, two arms, two legs, two ears, and everything is in there. what next?

Blonde hair and blue eyes. :lol:

blue eyes is a fault, it is a mutation of genes, according to genetic scientists, and so are blond hair and red hair...faulty people ha!

Yeah, look how faulty she is:

Beautiful-redhead-women-photography25.jpg

*wipes away drool* wow...

All changes in evolution are mutations, if there had been no mutations all life would still be what ever sludge we came out of. Mutations are not faults. Blue eyes is not a fault. Maybe you are thinking of leucism?

surely you got to know perfect hearing and profound deafness to know if this a sucess.

Back