Question for armymech81

Serendipity

Reaction score
What does you mean deaf by marriage? I can't help but noticing that under your username. Call me dumb, but I guess you married someone who's deaf. :afro: :cool:

I know him.. Hes married to a deaf wife.. who i know too.. they are my friends.. Hes COOL person!.. :-D... He has 2 beautiful children... and a great wife too!...

I know him.. Hes married to a deaf wife.. who i know too.. they are my friends.. Hes COOL person!.. :-D... He has 2 beautiful children... and a great wife too!...

yeaaaah, you right!
i did two times to meet him. he is cool and funny too..
For next 2 week armymech and me will drive out from my hometown and visit to my deaf friend. they are birthday. Armymech must learn GSL sign lol
I am excited, that his deaf wife and 2 children will visit to here to Germany of this december. we will to meet here.

See, I am out numbered and they are teaming up against me!!! I need to set up ground here and try to defend myself!!!! I know Sunshinelady is abt to get the linch mod after me!!!
I got my weapons now, see!!!
:rl: :rifle: :rl: :rifle: :rl: :rifle: :rl: :rifle:
You can't get through!! wait, I am in trouble!:giggle: :giggle:

No wonder I was thinking why he is deaf and join amy huh?! LOL Now I get it :)

who cares.. doesn't matter who r u deaf or hearing...

Most welcome here post breath away!

Least whoever are partner Deaf hubby or wife or literate learner asl still welcome here.

Least whoever are partner Deaf hubby or wife or literate learner asl still welcome here.

Yes and was fun read his posts too. :):):)

Think I care? No. I was only asking a friendly question. :cool: It's perfectly fine with me with everyone regardless their deafness or not.
[/end thread]

Thanks, but some of my comments, I get a :slap: or I have to :run: cause someone is trying to :smash: . Then I have to :scatter: cause other will pull out their :rifle: and their :rl:. But I have fun posting in here and making new friends.

Very cool that you are married to a deaf woman and living in Germany (if I am not mistakened). I'm the deaf wife married to a hearing man and living in Norway. Hope you are enjoying your time here. If I may ask, is your wife German... or..?

armymech81, that's cool you are married to a deaf woman. I am married to a hearing guy from UK and he living in Aust nearly most of his life. ;)

Its a breeze to read many of your posts and I enjoy reading them. :)

Very cool that you are married to a deaf woman and living in Germany (if I am not mistakened). I'm the deaf wife married to a hearing man and living in Norway. Hope you are enjoying your time here. If I may ask, is your wife German... or..?

No, my wife is half mexican and mix of white, indian. She is a US born, same with me. I am in Germany now cause of the US Army and moved here in Sept. Hoping to have my family move here sometime in 2-4 weeks.

Back