Question/Answers

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Lets try something since this board is comming empty. Im gonna ask a question and if someone answers it. That person gotta ask a question. Kinda like passing it on. I can be stupid, funny, boring. Just keep on going. Also you can post pics if it have somethign to do with the question. Shall we try?

Who loooves lipsticks?

Wolfboy said:
Lets try something since this board is comming empty. Im gonna ask a question and if someone answers it. That person gotta ask a question. Kinda like passing it on. I can be stupid, funny, boring. Just keep on going. Also you can post pics if it have somethign to do with the question. Shall we try?

Who loooves lipsticks?

I hate lipstick.

Who loves pink? :D

pinkster said:
I hate lipstick.

Who loves pink? :D

I like pink!!!

Can you guess why I like pink???

pinkster said:
No because i dont want to see the answer. buhahaha =D

Who's insane?

Oh im insane as hell :-o

Who's is like a hyperactive child on crack?

Wolfboy said:
Oh im insane as hell :-o

Who's is like a hyperactive child on crack?

My co-worker christina is - she was dancing some weird dance on the sale floor when I came into work today. =D

Who's :cold: today?

pinkster said:
My co-worker christina is - she was dancing some weird dance on the sale floor when I came into work today. =D

Who's :cold: today?

I'm not :cold: it was 107 today

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide is that a hostage situation?

bbnt said:
I'm not :cold: it was 107 today

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide is that a hostage situation?

no its not a hostage situation

are u hopelessly in love with someone q

Wolfboy said:

Who loooves lipsticks?

MEEEE i LOVEEEEEE lipsticks who doesn't? :P

Fly Free said:
no its not a hostage situation

are u hopelessly in love with someone q

I know I am. *hugs self and imaginary David*

Do you think funnybebe doesnt read posts made after the first one before she actually posts? :D

pinkster said:
I know I am. *hugs self and imaginary David*

Do you think funnybebe doesnt read posts made after the first one before she actually posts? :D

I think funnybebe is to busy sniffing glue and has no time to read what she posts.

who is the one alldeaf member that you would like to spank?

bbnt said:
I think funnybebe is to busy sniffing glue and has no time to read what she posts.

who is the one alldeaf member that you would like to spank?

No one.

Who will give me 10 bucks?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Java Pride loves French Vanilla.. ( i think)

Who's retard?

I'm not retard(add the -"ed").... retarded... but I do ask retarded questions sometimes....

Anyone has a crush on me? ;)

Back