Question and Option -- MR or MISS

Oklahoma, ah, interesting! Cooool! :thumb:

:lol:

Drew, There are Mr. OAD (Oklahoma Assoication of Deaf) in this month, and I might be compete into that. :dunno:

:naughty: You will find the Chickies... Kikichick, Freakychicky, Katziechickie and Lizachicky sitting right in front of the TV in our jammies sharing a H-U-G-E bowl of popcorn!!! We' ll be salivating over the hotties and perving over the hotties during the bathing suit competition!!! *bringing out the binoculars, the Hubble telescope, the Olympics rating cards to rate the hotties and kleenex to wipe off our drool!!!* Mwahahahahaha!!! I just know our guys will be going :ugh: at us!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Freaky
:naughty: You will find the Chickies... Kikichick, Freakychicky, Katziechickie and Lizachicky sitting right in front of the TV in our jammies sharing a H-U-G-E bowl of popcorn!!! We' ll be salivating over the hotties and perving over the hotties during the bathing suit competition!!! *bringing out the binoculars, the Hubble telescope, the Olympics rating cards to rate the hotties and kleenex to wipe off our drool!!!* Mwahahahahaha!!! I just know our guys will be going :ugh: at us!!! :laugh2:

Girl, you just said it! Count me in.. I might as well as bring my digital camera and record anything sweet so I can watch it over and over..:twisted:

Originally posted by Freaky

yeah that would be nice sight.. unfortunately, most of men refused to weak bikini..... :|

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
yeah that would be nice sight.. unfortunately, most of men refused to weak bikini..... :|

:naughty: ooOOoo TygersaidStfu... not the European-American adonises!!! They'll be so willing to wear those "itty-bitty" thongies!!! Just get a scissor and "snip!!" Mwahahahaha!!! Those poor ol' women in front row will be dy-i-i-n-ngggg from those sl-o-o-wwwww heart attacks!!! :laugh2:

Freaky did you say jamma' party?? *grabs maganifying glass with her*

Here I come!!

Attachments

• 1048895846.gif
    1048895846.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 10
Back