Question about vegan

I have been vegan for over 5 years now. Just recently I wasn't eating very well and I became anorexic and anemic...I think it was because of my college student budget.

Make sure you are very careful with your diet. My suggestion to you is make sure you eat plenty and plenty of vegetables. TONS of spinach and greens full of iron. I would not suggest this as a method of weight loss. I know a lot of hefty vegans that are not very skinny. So being vegan does not mean you will be thin.

Just make sure you stay healthy. If you want to know anything in particular just private message me. I'll be glad to answer any questions and provide delicious recipes for you.

Also note that having a vegan diet can often times become pricey. Depending on what you like to eat supplements along with substitute food items like tofu or soybased products (they are not high in demand) so they'll be a little more pricey and harder to find than the usual food.

Don't mistake vegansim for vegetarianism. :)

Veganism = no dairy, no meat, no animal derived products consumed, used, or worn.

Vegetarianism = no meat, dairy acceptable.

I have been vegan for over 5 years now. Just recently I wasn't eating very well and I became anorexic and anemic...I think it was because of my college student budget.

Make sure you are very careful with your diet. My suggestion to you is make sure you eat plenty and plenty of vegetables. TONS of spinach and greens full of iron. I would not suggest this as a method of weight loss. I know a lot of hefty vegans that are not very skinny. So being vegan does not mean you will be thin.

Just make sure you stay healthy. If you want to know anything in particular just private message me. I'll be glad to answer any questions and provide delicious recipes for you.

Also note that having a vegan diet can often times become pricey. Depending on what you like to eat supplements along with substitute food items like tofu or soybased products (they are not high in demand) so they'll be a little more pricey and harder to find than the usual food.

Don't mistake vegansim for vegetarianism. :)

Veganism = no dairy, no meat, no animal derived products consumed, used, or worn.

Vegetarianism = no meat, dairy acceptable.
littlemiso,

I pm'ed you.

Back