question about taxes!!!

foxrac yes dont go any tax services!! they are really rip off! yup.. oh well..

but what if i am having own a busniess, is it risk to fill out? or too much complicated? or what?
i wonder.. and how do to that! i bet it would be alot of work.. is it?
just wonder..

yes of course. it'll be quite complicated but... if you're a good learner, you can do it yourself.

foxrac yes dont go any tax services!! they are really rip off! yup.. oh well..

but what if i am having own a busniess, is it risk to fill out? or too much complicated? or what?
i wonder.. and how do to that! i bet it would be alot of work.. is it?
just wonder..

nope -- just get the turbo tax home and business. Just follow thew questions and get the info as the questions pop up. its that easy. I had to do the business version several times.

nope -- just get the turbo tax home and business. Just follow thew questions and get the info as the questions pop up. its that easy. I had to do the business version several times.

isn't it a simplified version compared to "real thing" ?

i thank you for advice! i get 1040 form and i fill out this weekend. i follow directions. i hope i don't owe very much money!!!

i thank you for advice! i get 1040 form and i fill out this weekend. i follow directions. i hope i don't owe very much money!!!

If you been working and didnt put more then 1 for deductions on W-2 form when you first started, chances are you will get some money back.

IMHO, If you get a huge refund, chances are you will need to make some adjustments to your work paycheck deductions. You will need to fill out a new W-2 form and add more then 1.

good luck and have fun with the federal and state taxes.

It is taxes that is expensive for disablity I think so possible to budget to finance to money. Government to pay for you. .I think so good reason you be important support to "income security money" i don't understand social worker told me income security for what is means explain to me. I need to help you. did you experienced to how can you help me. pls I hope you can support to me

I filled out my tax on taxonline.com and have been using it since then. It is so easy and I love it. I get my refund faster that way then the old fashion way.

i guess i think so getting tax expensive to health coverage for medication. I have support to medication to reason why how help you support to medication 12 to 65 yrs old have set up Canada support to tax true support to health pay for surgery that is expensive for USA wow that is almost 20,000 dollars money lots of money wow that is expensive.

i know i dont like to fill out myself on tax form.. i am jealous of eurpo they dont have to! thier gov take care of it!

Ahem, MAJORITY of us do!!! And i loathe it, I have 2 different forms to fill in, it's also scary and worrying as we wouldn't want to put wrong thing down.

well it is still not good idea to fill out those form.. because it is no matter what who fault we still pay our fines... if you fill out correct, then they get your form and check make sure if it is correct..somehow they made mistake, then you still get fines.. werid! that is why i dont like it.. and that is why i like eupro idea..

Back