Question about SK3

PePe LePew

Reaction score
A friend is going to sell me her SK3 for $30 bucks and it's 2 years old and I found out that there is no more repair to fix the SK if anything goes wrong with it and question is Does anyone here know about no more repair for SK ? And should I pay $30 bucks ? I thinks I'll buy it for $10 bucks, because there's no repair anymore for SK.

Anyone know about this ? Can you answer my question ? I hope some of you can help me with that! Smile & Thanks!:ty:

Last edited:
Why hasn't anyone answer my question ?

Doesn't anyone want to help me out here ?

I found out that there will be nomore SK1,2,3 and my friend want to sell me her SK3 and I needs to know if I should pay $30 or not ....My friend offers 10 dollar or 15 dollars ...Any suggestion ?

Also there will be no repair for SK1,2,3, does anyone know about this or not ?

Why hasn't anyone answer my question ?

Doesn't anyone want to help me out here ?

I found out that there will be nomore SK1,2,3 and my friend want to sell me her SK3 and I needs to know if I should pay $30 or not ....My friend offers 10 dollar or 15 dollars ...Any suggestion ?

Also there will be no repair for SK1,2,3, does anyone know about this or not ?

I don't think so but you can contact with T-mobile then! They will give you some information abt insurance cover your sidekick if you get the service for you. They are selling SK Lx, Slide, and 2008 or flix2008. But i suggestion you buy from your friend and jux do a few then you can get a new sk slide, lx or 2008 whichever you like it! Once you get an Aurora Insurance from your service by Tmobile. They will give you a new sk but you paid them for Co-pay like under $110 but i am not sure right now because i been member of Tmobile with my old Sk2 since three years until 2007. Hope you will deal wit Tmobile someday. Plz keep post for update :)

LilCueballRulez

Thank you for helping me out, I have never own a SK and I'm new to this and I will contact the T-mobile to find out more about it. I really appreciated you for this information. Thank you have a great day smile!:ty:

Sure I will keeps update with you on this when I'm ready to use it, thank you!

I don't think so but you can contact with T-mobile then! They will give you some information abt insurance cover your sidekick if you get the service for you. They are selling SK Lx, Slide, and 2008 or flix2008. But i suggestion you buy from your friend and jux do a few then you can get a new sk slide, lx or 2008 whichever you like it! Once you get an Aurora Insurance from your service by Tmobile. They will give you a new sk but you paid them for Co-pay like under $110 but i am not sure right now because i been member of Tmobile with my old Sk2 since three years until 2007. Hope you will deal wit Tmobile someday. Plz keep post for update :)

If you take good care of your Sidekick 3, then you should have no problems with it.

Most people I know don't take good care of their Sidekicks. Their Sidekicks usually last them less than a year.

My first Sidekick was a Sidekick II. It lasted me 2 and a half years before the keyboard started to get loose.

My next Sidekick was a Sidekick 3, which I still have. I've had that for a year and a half... and it's still like new.

Back